xF-Wordpress Bridge [Paid] [Deleted]

After enabling the plugin, it seemed to work initially, it changed the author name so I was logged in using my xenforo username. But once I log out, it is not logging me in or out, I can't access the wp-admin either, I do not get redirected properly. So the bridge connects with xenforo, but it seems not to be signing me in from xenforo. Maybe some sort of cookie issue? My wordpress is in a folder.

If a user account is created in Wordpress, will one be created in Xenforo? There are wordpress registration plugins and membership plugins that won't work unless Wordpress can handle the registration.

Why would you want WordPress registration plugins? This bridge is to make sure that xenForo handles the user registration.

After enabling the plugin, it seemed to work initially, it changed the author name so I was logged in using my xenforo username. But once I log out, it is not logging me in or out, I can't access the wp-admin either, I do not get redirected properly. So the bridge connects with xenforo, but it seems not to be signing me in from xenforo. Maybe some sort of cookie issue? My wordpress is in a folder.

Your wordpress is in a folder and your xenForo is in your root? That might be the issue.

Did you log out from WordPress or xenForo? You should log out from WordPress, once you logout from WordPress, you'll automatically be logged out of xenForo.

I use W3 Total Cache pretty heavily, does the whole plug-in have to be disabled or only a certain part of it?

I am currently testing this with W3 Total Cache, and I don't see any issues at the moment.

Edit: Single Sign-On problem still persists.

Looks good, are there any plans to include a feature to automatically create a forum thread whenever a new article is posted to wordpress ?

Not at the moment. Currently, for integrating the two users in xenForo.

yes wordpress in folder, xenforo is in root.

Logging out of wordpress does not log me out of xenforo. -- When i return to wordpress, it does not log me in. If I click to login, it does not redirect me properly.

yes wordpress in folder, xenforo is in root.

Logging out of wordpress does not log me out of xenforo. -- When i return to wordpress, it does not log me in. If I click to login, it does not redirect me properly.

Could you please link to the site so I could further test this?

I'm interested to know if it's possible to login via the WP Main page, rather than have to be routed to xF everytime they wish to login. Is there a Login widget which we can put on WP that logs them into XF, but keeps them on the home page (WP)?

Why would you want WordPress registration plugins? This bridge is to make sure that xenForo handles the user registration.

Because wordpress is the FRONT of the site and xenforo would just be a forum addon in a folder. There are many wordpress plugins that must handle the registration side in order to work properly.

Forgot to add the "Usergroup Mapping/ User group sync" feature in the features list. It is available in the plugin.

Is it possible to have xenforo on domain1 and wp on domain2 and this still work or does it have to be on the same domain?

I have the other Wordpress-XenForo bridge. I seem to like the features you have. Can I see a demo? Will there be an issue with switching bridges?

Edit: Also, I like the feature which is when I post on the blog, it creates a thread and that the comments are synced with that thread. Is it possible to get this feature (as well as a better way to embed some of the media)

I have the other Wordpress-XenForo bridge. I seem to like the features you have. Can I see a demo? Will there be an issue with switching bridges?

See above post. If you'd like to test it out you can PM me.

I don't have an extra xF license at the moment.

As for switching bridges, I am not entirely sure if it'll cause problems or not. You'd have to test it out.

See above post. If you'd like to test it out you can PM me.

I don't have an extra xF license at the moment.

As for switching bridges, I am not entirely sure if it'll cause problems or not. You'd have to test it out.
I shall get to it on that PM. As for the problems, that scares me as I don't want to test on my live site. Not sure if you saw my edit, but:
Also, I like the feature which is when I post on the blog, it creates a thread and that the comments are synced with that thread. Is it possible to get this feature (as well as a better way to embed some of the media).

Top Bottom