1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF Style Framework ?

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Discussions' started by ExpertPixels.com, Jul 10, 2014.

1. ExpertPixels.com

ExpertPixels.com Well-Known Member

Wondering if their are any currently available XF Style Frameworks available to date ? I would love to be designing / coding / putting together some great XF Styles for the community right now but as i have so many ideas that i would like to offer as conditionals i feel like using a existing XF Style Framework would be in my best interest until i have the time and further skills to create my own.

Or even a Link / Tutorial that helps me work out how i can create a Style Settings Page within the admin panel so i can hook up a few options and begin learning how to really push the boundaries of what is possible.

Regards, Darren
  2. DEZero

DEZero Well-Known Member

I believe Russ has a resource showing how to get started with style properties, I am using them on my styles.
    ExpertPixels.com likes this.
  3. ExpertPixels.com

ExpertPixels.com Well-Known Member

Again TY very Much !!! I am hoping Russ will contact me via Skype shortly. (Sadly Russ & I are / will be fighting for the same customers lol.. Though it will ensure our work standards are of only excellence).

Regards, Darren
  4. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

I have one as well, though I still need to make a new video.