1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Style Framework / Options help

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by ExpertPixels.com, Aug 9, 2013.

1. ExpertPixels.com

ExpertPixels.com Well-Known Member

Hey all,

I have one personal project that i just need to get off the ground before committing 100% to XF Styles for the foreseeable future.. Now anyways i did a lot of work with WordPress and created my own WP theme framework which really gave my themes and edge in terms of adding lots of extra polish / options to my themes.. Anyways I am really wanting to learn the XF Styling system a lot better and am asking for any assistance i can get here.

I would like to know how to basically hook up a admin options page that would display in the XF admin section.. Are there any tutorials on doing this ?

Really do appreciate any assistance on this topic.. and as i am striving to produce some really solid / unique XF Styles in the coming months i am certainly open to working with some people / having a few quality designers join me for my project "Expert Pixels" as i mentioned above i have one person project i need to fire up ASAP before i can commit to EP 110% but am trying to get to that point ASAP.

Regards, Darren
  2. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

I have one resource talking about the basics of style properties, look for my resources you'll see it. It's extremely basic but its a starting point.
  3. ExpertPixels.com

ExpertPixels.com Well-Known Member

Awesome TY Russ.. As ive said in the past if someone has a solid starting point and i am permitted to extend it i have no problems sharing it with other designers.
    patrick91 likes this.