Lack of interest xF SEO Suggestions

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

turkyalawlqy

Hi,

What makes vBulletin good at indexing is vBSEO because of the "Pinging Service" it offers

It would be amazing if there was "Pinging Service" @ New Threads Merged with xenForo without addons

+

xF is a very light software but still not light enough when it comes to search engines' spiders

i suggest to create another few "Hide from SE/Visitors" options
e.g : SEO options --> Hide Signatures from Visitors (already exists)

+

rel=nofollow for links (Optional)

(Sorry for my bad English)

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
No pinging software available from what I see. However, you don't really need it. XF's SEO does 10x that vBSEO does.

This is coming from an old vBSEO customer. I have used vBSEO on both an established site, and a non-established site. I have found that xenForo has done better than vB3/vB4 with any SEO enabled. vB4 did worse than vB3 with vBSEO, FYI. So, I know.

Hide from visitors is a stock xenForo feature. It's a toggle. Easy on and off.

It could just be me, but 90% of the sites I see from similar topics that are running xenForo out-rank their vBulletin equivalent (or similar)

Top Bottom