• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF official forum issue

Ryan Kent

For the past few hours my connection to the XenForo.com site has been really bad. Pages take a very time to load, I often get time out errors and cannot access pages. I tried rebooting and switching pc's. Issue remains. Are others having issues? (the funny thing about this post is that most people who are having issues can't respond lol )

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
There seems to be a network/routing issue which is affecting those in the US (and possibly elsewhere).
California is definitely affected as another member from CA has the same problem.

ENF

No problems from Japan in the last few hours. Normal speed, no delays noted.

There's likely a problem on the path your ISP is choosing to get to XenForo.com.

Edit: Or, What Brogan said... hadn't heard of problems in the U.S. till just now.

Onimua

Yep, I asked Kier if it was something specific affecting XF's server but it isn't as he as access just fine though there are a few of us having trouble (myself, Peggy and a few others who mentioned having problems via Twitter).

Guess we just have to wait until it passes. :(

Saeed

And here I was thinking it was an ISP problem at my end.

Yeah guys, pages are taking a while to load over here in Pakistan as well.

Peggy

Ohio here. Darn irritating it is! Been going on for almost 2 hours, maybe more. Try to get on the site, server timeout. Keep refreshing, finally get on. yayyy!
Click on links, What's New, anything at all..... brings more server timeouts.

ARGH!