XF official forum issue

So far, most of us who were having a problem are using AT&T.

All seems to be ok this morning. I hope it stays that way. :)
Yup, so far so good this morning... I'm also an AT&T DSL user who couldn't reach the site reliably for most of last night.

As Dean mentioned it looks like there was problem in Houston last night. At least that's where my tracert went off the rails.

Yeah, we know,
things just SEEM fine in Amstedam all the time......
Between the fries and those little caramel wafer things...I'd be fine too!

You're poking about either politics or the consumer situations - something I don't bother myself with.
I was talking about the Internet connectivity/routing. I tested from local upc.nl address and ams-ix

So we can blame AT&T! :D
Yup, it's always their fault.
tongue.png

Almost makes me want to switch to TWC's Road Runner internet. Almost.
Heh, I can't switch even if I wanted to... the only alternative here is Comcast.
eek.png
mad.png

Wish we had even *that* much choice! For us it's Verizon DSL or... Verizon DSL! The lousy cable company (Adelphi bought by Comcast) in our area doesn't even have upgrading to digital lines *planned*. To add insult to injury, Metrocast provides the cable in the very next town, and they ran new digital lines THROUGH OUR FRONT YARD over a year ago! As soon as there's another option (other than satellite which has such a high latency it's almost unusable for us) we're soooo getting rid of Verizon altogether.

Heh. Sorry. Total threadjack/rant.
redface.png

Yeah, our options are either AT&T (which is what we use) or Bombcast (LONG story but you can see why my husband and I call it that here) Yes, that was our house in the photos (the house in the last two was the reason our house looked like it did and was less than 75 ft away). Liz

Top Bottom