1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF domains

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by ExpertPixels.com, Sep 21, 2010.

1. ExpertPixels.com

ExpertPixels.com Well-Known Member

Hi all,

I am a web designer and in recent years ive focused a lot on Forums Styles / Skins / Themes etc.. and when i first heard of XF i did purchase a few domains.. Anyways i was wondering if i could get some feedback regarding legal issues..

I am really looking forward to designing styles for XF.. i do not intent to profit in any way from my work, any styles i create will be released for free.

I won't switch on the domains if i am not permitted to use them, i will forward them to the rightful owners if need be, so please if i could get some feedback from the Dev's that would be great.

Regards, Darren
  2. Lycaon

Lycaon Well-Known Member

3. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

Xen may be used, foro may be used. But XenForo, xenForo, Xenforo, et al, may not legally be used.
  4. ExpertPixels.com

ExpertPixels.com Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info :)

If one of the Dev's want to PM me.. i would be more than happy to forward the domains.. Domains are with Godaddy.
    Mikey, James and Peggy like this.
  5. James

James Well-Known Member

It's great to see compliant domain owners. I'm glad you didn't take it personally and understood the situation :)
  6. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

I've pointed them to your post. They'll be contacting you shortly, I'm sure.

Thanks very much for your understanding and compliance.