Add-on XF Classifieds

prepared money and waiting
i'd like to make Russian translation immediately on my own as a prof. linguist - better to have lang file prior to the release

Apparently, Photopost Classifieds integrate with Xenforo, but I have yet to see a Xenforo board that is using them. I would be curious if anyone has found a Xenforo board with PC installed...so I can check it out.

We had their classifieds system running on vB, but I have to admit I have not yet attempted to verify how well it works with XenForo, and I actually doubt I will try. The integration they did earlier with the gallery (for vB Photopost is absolutely the best gallery out there), but that really was little more than sharing the user credentials. Visually, it just did not look nice at all.

I think I will just await a Classifieds system built from the ground up to be integrated into XF rather than something that will give the impression it has been bolted on without much love for the product it was being bolted to.

I've had to buy Probidphp board, because the author sends no news upon the project - seems to be a dead end. Now think about the integration.
p.s. I delayed my project to November and time's run out.

Forgot about this thread.
Classifieds (along with downloads) are two things I need before converting my vB4 site.
Be nice to be able to import my PP Classifieds, but that is probably asking too much. :)

I'll put in $100.
Any other contributors?

I need this...so if I can't get this going, I'll just buy classipress and a decent wordpress bridge will do the job.

I would need an Add-on for classifieds.

- have the ability for a company to add their "company description" (company-logo, product-images, company-address, company-data, etc.) via XF-build-in Custom-Profile-Fields-system.
- position the Classifieds-information (all company data) in a box above a thread.
- have a stand-alone page to show the Classifieds-information (all company data).

Anyone able to do this?

Top Bottom