Add-on XF Classifieds

I was going to say the same does not fit in with their design at all so i guess this is not the enhanced integration

Ugh. There's GOT to be a better implementation than that.
I was going to say the same does not fit in with their design at all so i guess this is not the enhanced integration
Thats my forum integrated with it, I had it with my themes header/footer/etc. since the latest update but it didnt look good at all due to my themes bg color is white and the fixed width which is why I kept it as using their stock template. The members use it quite often, I need to find out a better way to monetize is cause members has sold close to 3 million $ worth and I dont get a penny......im patiently waiting for a good classified resource thats dedicated to Xenforo.

It's not the perfect solution but I converted my Resource Manager to a classifieds.

http://www.talkfranklin.com/classifieds/

It's lacking quite a few features I'd like to see like custom text areas (like the price, for example). It's very broad right now but I hope to add a lot of sub-categories soon.

You just changed the phrases around, right? I did the same thing. Still, it needs more, and the only way we're going to get it out of the RM is with an add-on.

I see you have Showcase there as well. Have you thought about trying to modify that into a Classified? I suspect it would be much of the same phrase renaming.

Right. Change phrases and removed some items like "version" and other stuff. Pretty basic and I'd love to more features as some point, including charging for placement.

Top Bottom