Add-on Classifieds and Job Listings

NealC

I currently use what seems to be the only classifieds add-on which I believe changed ownership in the past year but is still extremely lacking in development, support, and communication. It has major shortfalls such as paid listings that are not working properly and seemingly no fix in sight.

I invite some of the top add-on developers to seize this opportunity to develop a top notch classifieds system for buying and selling and also job listings (seeking and hiring).

I currently use what seems to be the only classifieds add-on which I believe changed ownership in the past year but is still extremely lacking in development, support, and communication. It has major shortfalls such as paid listings that are not working properly and seemingly no fix in sight.

I invite some of the top add-on developers to seize this opportunity to develop a top notch classifieds system for buying and selling and also job listings (seeking and hiring).
I recommend @TickTackk or @Ozzy47 if he is interested. Quality code and reasonable prices. =D

@Siropu seems to be a top developer. Looking for an add-on, not custom job for just my site. Something that is needed by many and the developer can benefit from their work continually.

Please stop private messaging me. I am suggesting an ADD-ON for XF 2.x to be developed, NOT custom work.

Thank you.

Top Bottom