xF 2.0 Theme

xF 2.0 Theme 1.5.24

No permission to download
Yep, that one was reported before:
styles/xf2/xenforo/connect_sprite.png is missing in the archive. This is needed if you enable social login.

You can fix this yourself by copying styles/default/xenforo/connect_sprite.png to styles/xf2/xenforo/connect_sprite.png

@DohTheme : Is it safe to merge the template changes with XenForo 1.5.14?

So you added opacity to the nav tabs @DohTheme but I'm not sure if that is working as expected.
The opacity does not change if there are notifications?

Before (without opacity)
no-opacity.webp
After (with opacity?)
opacity.webp

@DohTheme my forums is new and when I navigate to the main forums section, there's a large space at the bottom. can you help me to remove this space?? please check attached

Attachments

• Capture.webp
    Capture.webp
    9.8 KB · Views: 37
can anyone suggest where i can check the version of the theme installed on my board? i cannot seem to find it anywhere!

Can anyone explain to me why these standard icons overlap, even though they are no longer available in Style 2.0 Theme 2.1? I had deactivated the file node-sprite. png and replaced it with forum-old. gif and forum-new. gif and changed the entries in the Style - Nodes. I'm facing a mystery.

Attachments

• nodesprite.webp
    nodesprite.webp
    10.7 KB · Views: 23
Can anyone explain to me why these standard icons overlap, even though they are no longer available in Style 2.0 Theme 2.1? I had deactivated the file node-sprite. png and replaced it with forum-old. gif and forum-new. gif and changed the entries in the Style - Nodes. I'm facing a mystery.
If I remember correctly they are font awesome icons and have their own settings.

Top Bottom