xF 2.0 Theme

xF 2.0 Theme 1.5.24

No permission to download
Sorry, no. Like I said, I fixed the problem but ended up switching theme since there's to many small bugs here and there.

you solved it but it is a mistake that he wants to fix it so that it does not go out to more people, and you complain about that they give you the subject? How ungrateful ...

you solved it but it is a mistake that he wants to fix it so that it does not go out to more people, and you complain about that they give you the subject? How ungrateful ...
Maybe if you read the answer carefully you would have seen that the author asked me to show him the error which I obviously can't since I moved on to another theme. It has nothing to do with being ungrateful, I simply can't help... Or maybe you have an idea on how I can help without the theme? Instead of being rude.

I want to center the logo, but I can't find the right way. I try this in dt_Extras.css:

CSS:
@media (max-width:@maxResponsiveNarrowWidth) {
   .Responsive #logo
   {
     float: none;
     text-align: center;
   }
}

To center your logo, add this to EXTRA.css:
Code:
#logo {
    float: none;
    max-width: none;
    text-align: center;
}

Yes the style is compatible with xenForo 1.5.14
Hello DohTheme,

Does this theme work on 1.5.7?

coz i am gettng this error. Not sure if its coz of the style.

An exception occurred: xenforo.css - Line 79: Invalid math expression in /home/hippy/public_html/nnn.com/library/XenForo/Template/Compiler.php on line 991
  1. XenForo_Template_Compiler->getNewCompilerException() in XenForo/Template/Compiler/Function/Calc.php at line 189
  2. XenForo_Template_Compiler_Function_Calc->_parseMathExpression() in XenForo/Template/Compiler/Function/Calc.php at line 105
  3. XenForo_Template_Compiler_Function_Calc->_parseMathExpression() in XenForo/Template/Compiler/Function/Calc.php at line 55
  4. XenForo_Template_Compiler_Function_Calc->compile() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 700
  5. XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileFunction() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 576
  6. XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileSegment() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 509
  7. XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileSegments() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 422
  8. XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileIntoVariable() in XenForo/Template/Compiler/Tag/Include.php at line 113
  9. XenForo_Template_Compiler_Tag_Include->compile() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 641
  10. XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileTag() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 570
  11. XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileSegment() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 509
  12. XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileSegments() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 372
  13. XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileParsed() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1601
  14. XenForo_Model_Template->compileAndInsertParsedTemplate() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1480
  15. XenForo_Model_Template->compileTemplateInStyleTree() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1329
  16. XenForo_Model_Template->compileNamedTemplateInStyleTree() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1268
  17. XenForo_Model_Template->compileAllTemplates() in XenForo/Deferred/Template.php at line 36
  18. XenForo_Deferred_Template->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 295
  19. XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 429
  20. XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 374
  21. XenForo_Model_Deferred->run() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 352
  22. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract::hasManualDeferredToRun() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 50
  23. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderRedirect() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 616
  24. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  25. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/hippy/public_html/nnnn.com/admin.php at line 13

Hello DohTheme,

Does this theme work on 1.5.7?

coz i am gettng this error. Not sure if its coz of the style.

An exception occurred: xenforo.css - Line 79: Invalid math expression in /home/hippy/public_html/nnn.com/library/XenForo/Template/Compiler.php on line 991
  1. XenForo_Template_Compiler->getNewCompilerException() in XenForo/Template/Compiler/Function/Calc.php at line 189
  2. XenForo_Template_Compiler_Function_Calc->_parseMathExpression() in XenForo/Template/Compiler/Function/Calc.php at line 105
  3. XenForo_Template_Compiler_Function_Calc->_parseMathExpression() in XenForo/Template/Compiler/Function/Calc.php at line 55
  4. XenForo_Template_Compiler_Function_Calc->compile() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 700
  5. XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileFunction() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 576
  6. XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileSegment() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 509
  7. XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileSegments() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 422
  8. XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileIntoVariable() in XenForo/Template/Compiler/Tag/Include.php at line 113
  9. XenForo_Template_Compiler_Tag_Include->compile() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 641
  10. XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileTag() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 570
  11. XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileSegment() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 509
  12. XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileSegments() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 372
  13. XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileParsed() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1601
  14. XenForo_Model_Template->compileAndInsertParsedTemplate() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1480
  15. XenForo_Model_Template->compileTemplateInStyleTree() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1329
  16. XenForo_Model_Template->compileNamedTemplateInStyleTree() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1268
  17. XenForo_Model_Template->compileAllTemplates() in XenForo/Deferred/Template.php at line 36
  18. XenForo_Deferred_Template->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 295
  19. XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 429
  20. XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 374
  21. XenForo_Model_Deferred->run() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 352
  22. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract::hasManualDeferredToRun() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 50
  23. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderRedirect() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 616
  24. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  25. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/hippy/public_html/nnnn.com/admin.php at line 13
No it doesn't, some of xenForo variables changed since 1.5.12

1.5.20 seems to brake too many things for this theme :(
Can't get it to work.

Upgrading to xenForo 2.0 is still a no-go due to lack of good addons.

1.5.20 seems to brake too many things for this theme :(
Can't get it to work.

Upgrading to xenForo 2.0 is still a no-go due to lack of good addons.
As long as there is still users are using the theme we’ll update it again next sunday and please if there is any bug make a reply with it so I fix it next update

Many thanks again for this update DohTheme!
Just installed it on my test environment and all looking fine.This gives us some more time before upgrading to XF2.

Yet another update, 1.5.21. Sorry to bother you again @DohTheme, but if you have some time left, could you please update the theme again?
There are some more template changes.

Top Bottom