xF 2.0 Theme

xF 2.0 Theme 1.5.24

No permission to download
Loving the theme. Really clean.

Using 1.8 having a couple of issues.

The "Go To First Unread" issue that's already been mentioned. I used the fix from post #135 to fix it.

The user, inbox, alert drop downs seem to be misaligned. Haven't found a remedy for it yet.

User dropdown points to Inbox
Inbox points to User
Alerts points to Inbox

upload_2017-4-6_13-18-44.webp

Last edited:
I found two minor bugs:
  • If you disable Trophies, the user info popup gets corrupted (see screenshot).
  • styles/xf2/xenforo/connect_sprite.png is missing in the archive. This is needed if you enable social login.

Attachments

• trophies.webp
    trophies.webp
    33.8 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
There are a lot of bugs. Here are some:
  • Does not use forum logo, instead swtiches to Xenforo logo...
  • Active manaement members and stats are shown twice (have BD Widget framwork)
  • Does not need gallery statistics, disbaled but this theme shows them
  • Does not show user post count
  • Names are not properly shown under avatars
  • Go to first unread text is not aligned properly, stays out of the highlighted box
  • next and previous buttons have the same problem. Pouring out of the highlight box.

You can have a look at yourself: https://www.technopat.net/sosyal/konu/xenforo-2-0-tema-geri-bildirimi.444023/

Hello Doh,
I still enjoy your theme, so do others too.

My question now is about the "Board Title" - is it possible to make the fonts some smaller and bold - it would look much better I think.

Hello Doh, a very strange thing happens to the background of Avatars in your theme.

This is a picture how the Avatar standard looks:

The next picture shows how Avatars look in your theme - the background has changed to greyish, one of my members is very annoyed why this happens.

Easy to fix, I did the same:

In Admin panel, goto your templates and edit EXTRA.css
Add these lines:
Code:
.avatar img, .avatar .img, .avatarCropper {
    background-color: transparent;
}

If you really want it to be white, you can use #ffffff instead of transparent.

ps: create a new child style for this theme to keep track of your changes (but that is beyond this question)

Top Bottom