XF 2.0 SMF Importing for XF 2.0

Arnox

Is this still in development? Also, if it is, and I do need to install 1.5 first, import from there, and then upgrade to XF 2.0, I'm worried this is gonna be kinda like Windows, where upgrading is always much worse than doing a clean install. Is this the case for XF? If so, I might just start completely over with XF 2.0 alone.

The only possible issue is if you're using Pretty URLs in SMF. Depending on the settings you have, a redirect using the saved import table in Xenforo, as the pretty URLs do not have forum/thread/post IDs. It can be done with a custom script, and requires two tables from SMF be kept.

The only possible issue is if you're using Pretty URLs in SMF. Depending on the settings you have, a redirect using the saved import table in Xenforo, as the pretty URLs do not have forum/thread/post IDs. It can be done with a custom script, and requires two tables from SMF be kept.

Got it. Yeah, it imported with no problems. (Well, the avatars didn't transfer over, but I'm not gonna cry about it.)

Top Bottom