Resource icon

XenTrader Unsupported

No permission to download
Any update on a Release ETA ?
Been slightly preoccupied with a couple other things hence slow progress. Thinking of doing a beta release within the next few days. There's a few things that need to be finished or adjusted but it'd be good to get more eyes on it while I clear up my schedule. Obviously there may be some things missing which aren't fully baked but yeah it'd let me push this out quicker. Thoughts? That work for you guys?

Been slightly preoccupied with a couple other things hence slow progress. Thinking of doing a beta release within the next few days. There's a few things that need to be finished or adjusted but it'd be good to get more eyes on it while I clear up my schedule. Obviously there may be some things missing which aren't fully baked but yeah it'd let me push this out quicker. Thoughts? That work for you guys?

It's always a balancing act deciding when to release a Product. Obviously, there are quite a few people who are looking forward to a release.
In the end, it comes down to your decision as to whether the product is solid enough, and won't cause more problem than it is worth to release it.

If the product and functionality is solid, and it's more a matter of not having various importers ready, I'd say get it out, and get some eyes on it.

Any updates? It's been quite a while now...

Hope @NixFifty can solve any problem soon so we can start the renewed addon :)
Yeah, sorry. Been super tied up with personal commitments. Everything is beginning to settle down now so within the next few weeks I'll have a bit more time on my hands to wrap this up. I have a beta version available. Has some things missing but mostly works if anyone wants to try it out.

Yeah, sorry. Been super tied up with personal commitments. Everything is beginning to settle down now so within the next few weeks I'll have a bit more time on my hands to wrap this up. I have a beta version available. Has some things missing but mostly works if anyone wants to try it out.

Does the beta have the ability to work with / import the older version data?

Thar's awesome! Can I try it out please? New installation.

Hope it arrives soon! ;)

XF 1.5

Code:
ErrorException: Declaration of XenPlus_Dom_Document::loadHTML() should be compatible with DOMDocument::loadHTML($source, $options = NULL) - library/XenPlus/Dom/Document.php:4

Stack Trace
#0 /home/domains/public_html/library/XenPlus/Dom/Document.php(4): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2048, 'Declaration of ...', '/home/...', 4, Array)
#1 /home/domains/public_html/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php(119): include('/home/...')
#2 [internal function]: XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('XenPlus_Dom_Doc...')
#3 /home/domains/public_html/library/XenPlus/Dom/Query.php(11): spl_autoload_call('XenPlus_Dom_Doc...')
#4 /home/domains/public_html/library/XenPlus/Dom/Query.php(31): XenPlus_Dom_Query->getDom()
#5 /home/domains/public_html/library/Zend/Dom/Query.php(231): XenPlus_Dom_Query->queryXpath('//*[contains(co...', '.discussionList...')
#6 /home/domains/public_html/library/XenTrader/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php(95): Zend_Dom_Query->query('.discussionList...')
#7 /home/domains/public_html/library/XenPlus/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php(13): XenTrader_Listener_TemplatePostRender->_forumView('\n\n\n\n\t\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n...', Array)
#8 /home/domains/public_html/library/XenPlus/Listener/Abstract.php(21): XenPlus_Listener_TemplatePostRender->execute('forum_view', '\n\n\n\n\t\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL)
#9 [internal function]: XenPlus_Listener_Abstract::listen('forum_view', '\n\n\n\n\t\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#10 /home/domains/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#11 /home/domains/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(195): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_post_r...', Array, 'forum_view')
#12 /home/domains/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
#13 /home/domains/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(123): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
#14 /home/domains/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(618): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#15 /home/domains/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#16 /home/domains/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#17 {main}

ill give it a try

Very close to completion now, guys. Thanks to all of you for your patience with this as I know I've taken a while.
I guess I just gave up that this add-on is ever going to be working again. There is new add-on owner for a year now just giving false hopes as this was very close to completion already half a year ago. Since then there is a working beta, that no one can try. Even though the new add-on owner is here every day, no reply in this topic. I didn't want to change this for other add-on, but seems like I will have to as I am not ready to wait for another year or even more :(

I guess I just gave up that this add-on is ever going to be working again. There is new add-on owner for a year now just giving false hopes as this was very close to completion already half a year ago. Since then there is a working beta, that no one can try. Even though the new add-on owner is here every day, no reply in this topic. I didn't want to change this for other add-on, but seems like I will have to as I am not ready to wait for another year or even more :(
My apologies for not replying sooner, I have been swamped with other commitments. For the record, anyone that contacted me privately regarding the latest version of XenTrader received a copy of it to try out. There are still some things I need to finish in this add-on and I anticipate I'll be able to get to them at some point during this week (it's actually been on my list of things to do for a fair bit now). I have made the code publicly available so anyone interested can grab a copy of it: NixFifty/XenTrader · GitHub

The upgrade path from XT2 to XT3 is not yet completed since none of the testers that inquired ended up giving me some sample data to test against. Fingers crossed I'll be able to get to that this week.

Again, my apologies for the lack of communication on my part and I shall aim to rectify that moving forward. :)

My apologies for not replying sooner, I have been swamped with other commitments. For the record, anyone that contacted me privately regarding the latest version of XenTrader received a copy of it to try out. There are still some things I need to finish in this add-on and I anticipate I'll be able to get to them at some point during this week (it's actually been on my list of things to do for a fair bit now). I have made the code publicly available so anyone interested can grab a copy of it: NixFifty/XenTrader · GitHub

The upgrade path from XT2 to XT3 is not yet completed since none of the testers that inquired ended up giving me some sample data to test against. Fingers crossed I'll be able to get to that this week.

Again, my apologies for the lack of communication on my part and I shall aim to rectify that moving forward. :)

eLo NixFifty, I am trying out your XenTrade now and I am really in love with it already, however I have a few suggestions, maybe even some you already have on your "TO-DO" list so sorry if you have already thought about this.

But on recent feedback as shown on the picture below, maybe add a link to the thread, just a suggestion, so others can see what have been bought / sold.
http://i.imgur.com/BhL85ka.png

Secondly, I have no clue if this is possible, but let's say I am a seller and I am going to rate a buyer, I choose my thread, and after I have c licked positive / negative or something, I will have the option to lock my thread aswell, because now my item is sold, then a prefix will be added to the thread title "SOLD" or something, the reason it will have to be an option is some people will have multiple items in their thread and dont want their thread locked, but some ony will have 1 and in that case they want to lock their thread.

Third, I also have no clue if this will be possible, but to show the trading feedback on the users profile, a perfect place it could be would be inside this box http://i.imgur.com/I49Rd8B.png with green / red numbers for positive / negative feedback of course.

I know this might be a lot of work, but just some suggestions :)

Best regards Shamatix

Top Bottom