• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

XenTrader 2.1.0 User Feedback System

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok thanks... lack of sleep is starting to show ;)

note: after checking again... i still do not see it? have I been banned from that thread for having an opinion?o_O

ok thanks... lack of sleep is starting to show ;)

note: after checking again... i still do not see it? have I been banned from that thread for having an opinion?o_O

Maybe ;)

Either way the offtopic comments have been removed from that thread, as much as I appreciate people prefer my addon not only because its free, but arguably is much higher quality, you shouldn't realy spam their thread up. If you chose to buy the XC product, you get the knowledge that you are also buying the premium support that goes with it. While here, we will attempt to resolve any issues, but as with any free addon there are no guarantees.

Back on topic, we aim to get a new version out here sometime tomrow all going well to hopefully resolve some of the issues we have encountered.

Maybe ;)

Either way the offtopic comments have been removed from that thread, as much as I appreciate people prefer my addon not only because its free, but arguably is much higher quality, you shouldn't realy spam their thread up. .

well said... the "feedbacks" thing was just driving me crazy lol

in regards to the new version... Do i need to uninstall my previous version?

I'm not completely sure I get the problem still with the image you have provided. Can you show me with it in english?

Is your first problem still a problem? I want to get it sorted out.. you might simply have to change the tables charset or something similar.
The first problem is still problem. The first problem also related to non-latin chars. If The user name, thread title and contents are all English, no problem.

If use English in thread title and content, no problem. So I can't produce this error in English.

I type a classic Chinese poem here, you can copy and past it to start a thread.

春眠 --孟浩然
春眠不覺曉,處處聞啼鳥.
夜來風雨聲,花落知多小.

2.0.3 Released. Hopefully that should fix the importer problems and the uninstall problems

Reactions: s2k
I also have problems with tildes in thread list since I installed XenTrader. I have upgraded to 2.0.3 and the problem is still there.

I also have problems with tildes in thread list since I installed XenTrader. I have upgraded to 2.0.3 and the problem is still there.

The first problem is still problem. The first problem also related to non-latin chars. If The user name, thread title and contents are all English, no problem.

Hi there,

Please check the first post for a temporary fix to the problem until we can work around the issue.

Ensure your admin account is set to be able to admin the feedbacks, go to the users profile page and from there click the feedback tab, underneith each feedback you will see 3 options. to Edit, Delete or report feedback items.

HTML:
Server Error

Division by zero

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenTrader/DataWriter/Feedback.php at line 85
    XenTrader_DataWriter_Feedback->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1645
    XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenTrader/ControllerPublic/Feedback.php at line 146
    XenTrader_ControllerPublic_Feedback->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /www/htdocs/w0088e19/anfcommunity/community/index.php at line 13

i wanted to delete feedback by a user that i deleted just 10 minutes ago :)

*edit*
i fixed it by changing the feedback to buyer and then i could delete the feedback

Ensure your admin account is set to be able to admin the feedbacks, go to the users profile page and from there click the feedback tab, underneith each feedback you will see 3 options. to Edit, Delete or report feedback items.
hmm got this error when trying to delete

Code:
Server Error

Division by zero

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenTrader/DataWriter/Feedback.php at line 85
  2. XenTrader_DataWriter_Feedback->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1645
  3. XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenTrader/ControllerPublic/Feedback.php at line 146
  4. XenTrader_ControllerPublic_Feedback->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /srv/www/letsgiv.com/public_html/forums/index.php at line 13

do I need to upgrade?

Not working add feedback

Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect string value: '\xD0\xBD\xD0\xB5 \xD1...' for column 'feedback' at row 1
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 317
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1500
XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1489
XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1291
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenTrader/ControllerPublic/Index.php at line 250
XenTrader_ControllerPublic_Index->actionSaveFeedback() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /www/*******.ru/index.php at line 13

Non working delete feedback.

Division by zero
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenTrader/DataWriter/Feedback.php at line 85
  2. XenTrader_DataWriter_Feedback->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1645
  3. XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenTrader/ControllerPublic/Feedback.php at line 146
  4. XenTrader_ControllerPublic_Feedback->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /www/greyforum.ru/index.php at line 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom