• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

XenTrader 2.1.0 User Feedback System

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I had uninstalled this addon, my other admin (Ashley.S.) gets this error when trying to view his alerts. The only conclusion I can come to think of is before uninstalling the addon he was the only one I rated in xentrader.. how can I fix this?

Server Error
Invalid user alert handler 'XenTrader_AlertHandler_Feedback' specified XenForo_AlertHandler_Abstract::create() in XenForo/Model/Alert.php at line 579 XenForo_Model_Alert->_getAlertHandlerFromCache() in XenForo/Model/Alert.php at line 230 XenForo_Model_Alert->_getContentForAlerts() in XenForo/Model/Alert.php at line 79 XenForo_Model_Alert->getAlertsForUser() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php at line 35 XenForo_ControllerPublic_Account->actionAlerts() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310 XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/*******/public_html/index.php at line 13

Code:
The following error occurred:

Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect string value: '\xE5\x8F\x97\xE9\x99\x90...' for column 'to_username' at row 1
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 317
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1500
XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1489
XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1291
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenTrader/ControllerPublic/Index.php at line 250
XenTrader_ControllerPublic_Index->actionSaveFeedback() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in C:/xampp/htdocs/xenforo/index.php at line 13

OoooohZzzzz!

"Leave Feedback" on the member card and top right of member profile?
"XenTrader" in the main menu...

If someone has no feedback it won't show the feedback tab in their profile or the feedback score with a link, maybe that is what you mean?
Thank you. Not easy to train members to use this function. Should you consider relocate the leave feedback link?

Thank you. Not easy to train members to use this function. Should you consider relocate the leave feedback link?

Where would you suggest? In the users profile and on their profile cards seem like relevent locations :)

As for your previous error, were you trying to import data?

Slavik you may have missed my error.

When I had uninstalled this addon, my other admin (Ashley.S.) gets this error when trying to view his alerts. The only conclusion I can come to think of is before uninstalling the addon he was the only one I rated in xentrader.. how can I fix this?
Server Error
Invalid user alert handler 'XenTrader_AlertHandler_Feedback' specified XenForo_AlertHandler_Abstract::create() in XenForo/Model/Alert.php at line 579 XenForo_Model_Alert->_getAlertHandlerFromCache() in XenForo/Model/Alert.php at line 230 XenForo_Model_Alert->_getContentForAlerts() in XenForo/Model/Alert.php at line 79 XenForo_Model_Alert->getAlertsForUser() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php at line 35 XenForo_ControllerPublic_Account->actionAlerts() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310 XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/*******/public_html/index.php at line 13

Slavik you may have missed my error.

A slight oversight on the uninstall.

For now.

Open up your DB, and go to the xf_user_alert table and run

Code:
SELECT * FROM `xf_user_alert` WHERE `action` LIKE 'feedback'

Then delete any rows it finds. (it should only be one)

Where would you suggest? In the users profile and on their profile cards seem like relevent locations :)

As for your previous error, were you trying to import data?
I didn't import any data. Just left a feedback.

Let me take some time to think about which locations should add the feedback link to.

Thank you.

Didn't think XenForo would throw an error for that. Run this query. Do what Slavik said and I will get it sorted for next release.

Code:
The following error occurred:

Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect string value: '\xE5\x8F\x97\xE9\x99\x90...' for column 'to_username' at row 1
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 317
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1500
XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1489
XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1291
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenTrader/ControllerPublic/Index.php at line 250
XenTrader_ControllerPublic_Index->actionSaveFeedback() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in C:/xampp/htdocs/xenforo/index.php at line 13

OoooohZzzzz!
I don't see how that is happening. What is the username of the user you are trying to leave feedback for?

Didn't think XenForo would throw an error for that. Run this query. Do what Slavik said and I will get it sorted for next release.

I don't see how that is happening. What is the username of the user you are trying to leave feedback for?
Admin leave feedback for 受限制用戶. I will create another user with latin chars to test it.

Test a success case: Thread Title, user names, feedback are English. It seems trouble with Chinese characters.

Test a success case: Thread Title, user names, feedback are English. It seems trouble with Chinese characters.

I will discuss this with Robbo to see if there is anything we can do, but I can't promise anything with none latin characters.

darn.. got this error when using the importer tool. (from itrader)

Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect string value: '\xE2\x99\xA5\xC2\xB2' for column 'from_username' at row 1
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1500
  5. XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1489
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1291
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenTrader/Model/Import.php at line 19
  8. XenTrader_Model_Import->importFeedback() in XenTrader/Importer/ITrader.php at line 287
  9. XenTrader_Importer_ITrader->stepFeedback() in XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php at line 77
  10. XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 166
  11. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 118
  12. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionImport() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  13. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  14. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/public_html/admin.php at line 13

darn.. got this error when using the importer tool. (from itrader)

Are you using none latin characters?

In the "Force character set" box when configuring the database information put utf8 in there.

ok.. i'll try that right now... can i safely just start a fresh import? because some of the data (not all) was imported successfully. if i start a fresh import, will i get duplicate data?

ok.. i'll try that right now... can i safely just start a fresh import? because some of the data (not all) was imported successfully. if i start a fresh import, will i get duplicate data?

You will need to uninstall the addon and drop the tables it created or it will create duplicate entries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom