• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

XenTrader 2.1.0 User Feedback System

Status
Not open for further replies.
A slight oversight on the uninstall.

For now.

Open up your DB, and go to the xf_user_alert table and run

Code:
SELECT * FROM `xf_user_alert` WHERE `action` LIKE 'feedback'

Then delete any rows it finds. (it should only be one)
MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows). ( Query took 0.0009 sec )
Any other solutions??

When you say this has 'trophies', do you mean it integrates with the trophy system of xenforo stock?

Its an upcoming feature but yes.

Any other solutions??

You will need to browse through the xf user alert table then and find the entry manually, though there should be no reason for it not to find it with that query.

The non-latin characters in trade forums become Mars characters.
When I tried comment out a line in listener, it becomes normal again.
PHP:
case 'forum_view':

{
                            $node->nodeValue .= ' (' . $user['total'] . ')';
                        }
                    }

//      $content = $nodes->getDocument()->saveHTML();   //comment out this line restore it to normal.
                }

break;

Attachments

• xentrade.webp
    xentrade.webp
    71.4 KB · Views: 11
The non-latin characters in trade forums become Mars characters.
When I tried comment out a line in listener, it becomes normal again.
PHP:
case 'forum_view':

{
                            $node->nodeValue .= ' (' . $user['total'] . ')';
                        }
                    }

//      $content = $nodes->getDocument()->saveHTML();  //comment out this line restore it to normal.
                }

break;
What you are commenting out doesn't relate to your first error at all? I'm confused as to what your problem is.

Hi..

Am getting this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method XenTrader_ControllerAdmin_Index::getLastHash() in/home/XXXXXX/public_html/XXXXXX.com/library/XenTrader/ControllerAdmin/Index.phpon line149

I can't open any thread nor can i check member's profile. What have i missed?

That error is unexpected. I will get to it as soon as I can. I am currently in the middle of a lot of maintenance on my computer and can't get releases ready.

Although, the symptoms you have described don't match that error... all that error is preventing is a proper redirect, all saving of permissions is being done properly. You must have another error or something for the member's profile or threads not opening?

That error is unexpected. I will get to it as soon as I can. I am currently in the middle of a lot of maintenance on my computer and can't get releases ready.

Although, the symptoms you have described don't match that error... all that error is preventing is a proper redirect, all saving of permissions is being done properly. You must have another error or something for the member's profile or threads not opening?
take ur time Robbo. I can wait.

I can't even set the permissions as i get this error whenever i try
Fatal error: Call to undefined method XenTrader_ControllerAdmin_Index::getLastHash() in /home/XXX/public_html/XXXX.com/library/XenTrader/ControllerAdmin/Index.php on line 149

The version of the add-on says 2.0.1 while the package reads 2.0.2 (if it matters)

take ur time Robbo. I can wait.

I can't even set the permissions as i get this error whenever i try

The version of the add-on says 2.0.1 while the package reads 2.0.2 (if it matters)
What version are you using?
I had this problem with an client, because he used a very old beta (getLastHash was introduced later)

The permissions should still be getting set regardless of that error. Unless the error is causing the database changes not to be made which I guess is possible. Tomorrow will be a new release which will address this issue.

What version are you using?
I had this problem with an client, because he used a very old beta (getLastHash was introduced later)
Oh this could be it, I should learn to ask the basic questions first :)
This mod only supports 1.0.2.

Any other solutions??
Same thing but the query is a little wrong. Just run this query.
Code:
DELETE FROM xf_user_alert WHERE content_type = 'feedback'
That's from memory but I am fairly sure it is right.

What you are commenting out doesn't relate to your first error at all? I'm confused as to what your problem is.
Not relate to first problem.

This relate to the thread title appear incorrectly in trade forum.
If unselect this forum, everything is fine. Comment out the line also make the thread title appear normal.

Not relate to first problem.

This relate to the thread title appear incorrectly in trade forum.
If unselect this forum, everything is fine. Comment out the line also make the thread title appear normal.
I'm not completely sure I get the problem still with the image you have provided. Can you show me with it in english?

Is your first problem still a problem? I want to get it sorted out.. you might simply have to change the tables charset or something similar.

Did anyone else notice that the other ($65) trader add-on mysteriously disappeared... Or am I just having problems finding it all the sudden...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom