Resource icon

XenQuotation 1.0.0

No permission to download
Where is the edit button or option? I found the permission setting, but all I can do is delete (even though there is an edit permission)

Where is the edit button or option? I found the permission setting, but all I can do is delete (even though there is an edit permission)

When you go inside and see the quotation listing, it will appear at the end:

VVAIVH.png

It took me a while to locate it as well, cannot remember if I had to edit a permission or not.

This is really nice! Thanks for the share. If can please, I'd like to suggest a feature: When new quotes are added, post the fact in the Recent Activity feed, with link to the quote and to the quotations main page. Same when a user likes a quote.

J.

Can this be placed on the sidebar just by an <include> as I don't use xenporta?
I mean an <include> statement that calls a template with the quotation in it.

If I recall correctly, I made it with a built-in ability to appear on the sidebar without any other add-ons. It comes with XenPorta and [bd] Widget Framework blocks in case you're using them -- if you're not the built-in should work fine.

Hmm, this could be "misused" as FAQ Section.. Just need to change some phrases.. would be awesome!

How to solve problem with numbers characters in Context field? If it is too many characters shows this server error.

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Data too long for column 'attributed_context' at row 1 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

#0 /home/*********/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/*********/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/*********/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xq...', Array)
#3 /home/*********/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1591): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xq_quotation', Array)
#4 /home/*********/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1580): XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()
#5 /home/*********/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1381): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
#6 /home/*********/public_html/library/XenQuotation/ControllerPublic/Quote.php(481): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#7 /home/*********/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): XenQuotation_ControllerPublic_Quote->actionSave()
#8 /home/*********/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /home/*********/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(33) "http://caskanja.net/quotes/0/save"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(9) {
    ["attributedTo"] => string(12) "admin, "
    ["attributedDate"] => string(10) "17.09.2010"
    ["context"] => string(256) "U temi o značaju vernosti,  je pre samog citata napisala i: Mislim da je tragicnije biti fizicki veran, a sa mislima negde drugde... Mislim da je to daleko i podlije. Takodje, nije mi na cast, ali ja sam svoje grehe priznala i oprosteni su mi..."
    ["quotation_html"] => string(57) "<p>A "neka se baci kamenom onaj koji je bez greha..."</p>"
    ["_xfRelativeResolver"] => string(39) "http://caskanja.net/quotes/create-quote"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(53) "2,1349701173,cfe3e7c1d13464cf35225f7e05200055c6155375"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(20) "/quotes/create-quote"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }

Top Bottom