1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XenQuotation 1.0.0

XenQuotation is an add-on for XenForo that allows your community members to save quotations.

1. Allan
    Add-on is now managed by @Deebs

XenQuotation is an add-on for XenForo that allows your community members to save silly, funny and memorable quotations for all to see. Each quotation can be saved with an author, date and a bit of text to put the quotation in context. You can even turn a post in to a quotation.

Main Features:
    • Integrated in to XenForo:
      • Integrated with Search
      • Integrated with Alerts
      • Integrated with Like'ing
      • Integrated with Moderation Queue
      • Integrated with In-line Moderation
    • Save quotations directly from posts
    • Configurable permissions for quotations.
    • Each quotation has an URL that can be passed around to view that quotation.
    • List of quotations (similar to the list of threads in a forum) for quick browsing.
    • Configure which BB Codes can be used in your quotations.
    • Comes with [bd] Widget Framework widget for displaying a random quotation.
    • Comes with a XenPorta module for displaying a random quotation.
    Important Links:
    FYI this add-on is being developed for/by/with support from the awesome FreddysHouse!

Images

1. add_quotation_bbcode.png
    2. current_visitors.png
    3. inline_moderation.png
    4. like_alert.png
    5. moderation_queue.png
    6. navtab_quotations.png
    7. quotation_list.png
    8. quotation_list_deleted.png
    9. quotation_preview.png
    10. search_quotations.png
    11. search_results.png
    12. view_single_quotation.png
    13. xenporta_block.png
    Valhalla, freecode, Sasa and 7 others like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Lisa
    Lisa
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    Still works on 1.4. Given a three-star review because, while I really appreciate the addon and use it on all my sites, there are things that really need updating on it - the view on responsive, for one. I'd really like to see the ablity to add categories as well as a few other things.
  2. Disciple of Nagash
    Disciple of Nagash
    5/5,
    Installed on 1.3 - works fantastic, I am surprised there isn't more feedback on this, it is a really great addon.
  3. MsJacquiiC
    MsJacquiiC
    4/5,
    I love this add-on. It'd be nice to see the feature additions I mentioned in the thread. Such feature additions would make XenQuotation a rated-5 add-on for me. Thanks for the share!

J.