• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

XenPorta v1.4.5 BETA TEST!

on the header title, how do you change the forums url from /forum/ to /forums/ please?

I'm using beta 4 of XF and noticed under home / forums header link the urls have gone there none now like - mark forums read or what's new etc.

layout.webp
How can I create a custom layout where the recent news is full width at the top instead of split into two columns? I am confused and would appreciate any help I get. Is there a way to manipulate the layout?

Basically, I want to have a "Position - Top Center"

I really like the layout at http://8wayrun.com/ and would like to have mine the same way. Is this possible to do in the admin area or do I need to create an xml file? I know I would screw that up.

View attachment 21016
How can I create a custom layout where the recent news is full width at the top instead of split into two columns? I am confused and would appreciate any help I get. Is there a way to manipulate the layout?

Basically, I want to have a "Position - Top Center"

I really like the layout at http://8wayrun.com/ and would like to have mine the same way. Is this possible to do in the admin area or do I need to create an xml file? I know I would screw that up.
Put the recent news block in "Top-Right"... it will stretch out if "Top-Left" does not exist.

Put the recent news block in "Top-Right"... it will stretch out if "Top-Left" does not exist.

Jaxel for the win! Thanks a ton!

If you can sir, could you please answer one more question regarding the content slider like you have at the top of your site? Is that the recent slider and would I need a slide.jpg file as an attachment for each one of my news postings so that they are showed in the slider?

What you have done with the new XenPorta is awesome!

For some reason it wont let me uninstall - Throws up the following error:

Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in /home/doverloc/public_html/library/EWRporta/Install.php on line 161

Any ideas at all?

I managed to uninstall by removeing line 161, however after reinstalling ive still for the same issue.

When I have it set to the portal is my homepage, when you click on "Forums" nothing happens.

Anyone else experiencing this and managed to solve it?

I think ive found the issue! If I turn friendly URLS off - It works!, If I turn them on, it stops working!

Still dosent solve turning off the navigation though.

Top Bottom