Xeno Gamers - Gaming Community

silence

logo_max.png

Xeno Gamers
Been around for 5 years now, been using XenForo on it for 3. Decently sized gaming community, specializing in CS:GO, TF2, GMOD, and Nuclear Dawn servers!

Check it out if you want to experience the dankest memes and the edgiest posts. I'm sure you won't be disappointed :)

https://xenogamers.com

Very nice and clean.

Love the forum icons. How did you change yours? Also, you're using UIX, correct?

Site looks good. :)
To change a node icon:

Code:
/* Custom Node Icons */
.node .forumNodeInfo .nodeIcon, .node .categoryForumNodeInfo .nodeIcon
{
    color: #363636;
    opacity: 0.6;
    pointer-events: none;
    background: none !important;
}

.node .forumNodeInfo.unread .nodeIcon, .node .categoryForumNodeInfo.unread .nodeIcon
{
    opacity: 1.0;
}

/* Content Read */
.node.node_21 .forumNodeInfo .nodeIcon:after, .node.node_21 .categoryForumNodeInfo .nodeIcon:after
{
    font-family: "FontAwesome";
    font-size: 30px;
    content: "\f0c0";
    opacity: inherit;
}
/* Content Unread */
.node.node_21 .forumNodeInfo.unread .nodeIcon:after, .node.node_21 .categoryForumNodeInfo.unread .nodeIcon:after
{
}
Change 21 to whatever node you want, and the content tag to whatever you want the icon to be :)

Some icons are SVGs that I converted from normal images in order for it to be low in size, and look great on retina displays :D

Yes it's UI.X.

To change a node icon:

Code:
/* Custom Node Icons */
.node .forumNodeInfo .nodeIcon, .node .categoryForumNodeInfo .nodeIcon
{
    opacity: 0.6;
}

.node .forumNodeInfo.unread .nodeIcon, .node .categoryForumNodeInfo.unread .nodeIcon
{
    opacity: 1.0;
}

/* Content Read */
.node.node_21 .forumNodeInfo .nodeIcon:after, .node.node_21 .categoryForumNodeInfo .nodeIcon:after
{
}
/* Content Unread */
.node.node_21 .forumNodeInfo.unread .nodeIcon:after, .node.node_21 .categoryForumNodeInfo.unread .nodeIcon:after
{
}
Change 21 to whatever node you want, and the content tag to whatever you want the icon to be :)

Some icons are SVGs that I converted from normal images in order for it to be low in size, and look great on retina displays :D

Yes it's UI.X.
What template would this be?

Thanks

I like it, nice and clean, one thing I personally dont like is the banner tho, I dont like moving banners xD Steals way to much attention from the eye imo, but thats a personal preference

I like it, nice and clean, one thing I personally dont like is the banner tho, I dont like moving banners xD Steals way to much attention from the eye imo, but thats a personal preference
I change it up per season :) People seem to like the change so that's why I keep it! Plus most of the time you aren't directly looking at that header.

Do you at least like my selection of hearts?

I change it up per season :) People seem to like the change so that's why I keep it! Plus most of the time you aren't directly looking at that header.

Do you at least like my selection of hearts?
Yes:p by any chance I may add you on skype? Looking to building a network of people on Skype that knows more than i do about Xenforo to learn and ask questions^^

Yes:p by any chance I may add you on skype? Looking to building a network of people on Skype that knows more than i do about Xenforo to learn and ask questions^^
It would be quicker if you just PMd me with any information :) You can also post on the forum here and many people would help :D

Top Bottom