Resource icon

XenMoods 1.1.3

No permission to download
I'm trying to do the same thing he is and having issues. I can get the image to the bottom of the stats, but the remaining issue is the original one doesn't go away. I can't figure out how to get rid of the first one! Anyone have any idea??

See I need to kill the one under the avatar.

View attachment 35409

Did you disable the hook? I'm quite sure it's a file edit which I posted how to remove earlier in this thread.

See when I un-click it though it hides both of them :coffee:

Yeah I saw your hook edit Shelley. I didn't do it because no line of code like you posted was in the TemplateHook.php file. I edited the only thing close to it with // and it crashed the site. Had to undo what I did for it to un-crash. lol

See when I un-click it though it hides both of them :coffee:

Yeah I saw your hook edit Shelley. I didn't do it because no line of code like you posted was in the TemplateHook.php file. I edited the only thing close to it with // and it crashed the site. Had to undo what I did for it to un-crash. lol

is the following the edit you made?

Firstly, you need to disable the template hook. Edit /library/XenMoods/Listener/TemplateHook.php, find (on line 22):

Find:
PHP:
new self($name, $contents, $params, $template);

Replace with:
PHP:
//new self($name, $contents, $params, $template);

is the following the edit you made?

Firstly, you need to disable the template hook. Edit /library/XenMoods/Listener/TemplateHook.php, find (on line 22):

Find:
PHP:
new self($name, $contents, $params, $template);

Replace with:
PHP:
//new self($name, $contents, $params, $template);

Nope cause like I said lol that line isn't on Line 22, nor is it in the file at all. Maybe we have different files somehow???

Noname.webp

Attachments

Nevermind, Stewart's one worked, it just took 10 minutes to take effect for some reason. Not sure what's up with that. :-/

Thanks guys :)

Nevermind, Stewart's one worked, it just took 10 minutes to take effect for some reason. Not sure what's up with that. :-/

Thanks guys :)

Ah yeah I took a look and it's changed since i wrote that guide it would be changed to something like this (highlighted in red) to disable the hook in message userinfo

case 'message_user_info_avatar':
self::_addMoodDisplay(
$template,
'<!-- slot: message_user_info_avatar -->',
//$contents,
$params['user'],
'threadShowMood',
FALSE
);
]

Ah yeah I took a look and it's changed since i wrote that guide it would be changed to something like this (highlighted in red) to disable the hook in message userinfo
Yeah, sorry, cleaned up the way template hooks work when I expanded it to remove the template edits that used to be required. To disable each hook through the file (and not through the style interface), add "/*" before the "case", and "*/" after the "break", like so:
PHP:
/*case 'message_user_info_avatar':
        $template,
        $contents,
        $params['user'],
        'threadShowMood',
        FALSE
    );
    break;*/

Yeah, sorry, cleaned up the way template hooks work when I expanded it to remove the template edits that used to be required. To disable each hook through the file (and not through the style interface), add "/*" before the "case", and "*/" after the "break", like so:
PHP:
/*case 'message_user_info_avatar':
        $template,
        $contents,
        $params['user'],
        'threadShowMood',
        FALSE
    );
    break;*/

No worries you have to do what you need to and it's appreciated with the constant development/support you've given this add-on and to members. (y)

I'll update the guide i wrote sometime today with to reflect those changes.

I've tired this
Code:
.profilePage .userMood {
margin: -25px;
}

The XenMood Icon is in the right place. Though all the text is mushed together. https://forumnstuff.com/members/damo.1/

First remove this from your EXTRA.css
Code:
.profilePage .userMood {
    margin: -25px;
}
I'm unsure what your trying to do but try the following in EXTRA.css and that should fix your issue.

Code:
.profilePage .userMood {
    margin-top: -25px;
    margin-left: 34px;
}

Sorry should have been more clear, the mood at the top right on this screen shot is too far right, it's like this on every profile.raiting.webp
Code:
.profilePage .userMood {
    margin-top: -25px;
    margin-left: 34px;
}

Seems to move it more to the right, Screeny1.webp

Top Bottom