Resource icon

XenMoods 1.1.3

No permission to download
There is something 1.1.3 changed from 1.1.1 that I would like to revert, though:

View attachment 24088
I wonder if it's because you're using one of the XenFocus range of styles? "Basik" in the case I've just seen on your Infinity Program forum.
XenFocus ones tend to use smaller avatars in the sidebar_visitor_panel (57 x 57 as opposed to the 96 x 96 default).
I use "Uniform" as an extra style, so that would happen to me too.

Also, unrelated but btw: the link in your XF sig for The Admin Zone is broken up when I tried it earlier. An extra [/URL is present in the URL (at the end).

@ trilogy33: Thanks. Now that you pointed it out, I realize the avatar is much smaller on the custom style I am using. Also, thanks for letting me know about the URL tag problem; fixed.

@ Dismounted: Thanks. Have the mood icon displaying as I want now.

Can you post your copy of the sidebar_visitor_panel template?

Code:
<xen:if is="{$visitor.user_id}">

<div class="section visitorPanel">
    <div class="secondaryContent">

<xen:avatar user="$visitor" size="m" img="true" />

<div class="visitorText">
            <h2>{xen:phrase signed_in_as_x_sidebar, 'name={xen:helper username, $visitor, 'NoOverlay'}'}</h2>       
            <div class="stats">
            <xen:hook name="sidebar_visitor_panel_stats">
                <dl class="pairsJustified"><dt>{xen:phrase messages}:</dt> <dd>{xen:number $visitor.message_count}</dd></dl>
                <dl class="pairsJustified"><dt>{xen:phrase likes}:</dt> <dd>{xen:number $visitor.like_count}</dd></dl>
                <dl class="pairsJustified"><dt>{xen:phrase points}:</dt> <dd>{xen:number $visitor.trophy_points}</dd></dl>
            </div>
            </xen:hook>
        </div>

</div>
</div>

<xen:else />

<div class="section loginButton">       
    <div class="secondaryContent">
        <label for="LoginControl" id="SignupButton"><a href="{xen:link login}" class="inner">{xen:if $xenOptions.registrationSetup.enabled, {xen:phrase sign_up_now}, {xen:phrase log_in}}</a></label>
    </div>
</div>

</xen:if>

<xen:include template="ad_sidebar_below_visitor_panel" />

Hmm... This is really weird. Can you try fully uninstalling and removing all XenMoods files, then performing a fresh install of the add-on?

Hmm... This is really weird. Can you try fully uninstalling and removing all XenMoods files, then performing a fresh install of the add-on?

Dismounted I have the same problem. Propably it's because I'd installed the addon before reverting the templates. Although there are no template edits there, the mood in that location appears twice.

Dismounted I have the same problem. Propably it's because I'd installed the addon before reverting the templates. Although there are no template edits there, the mood in that location appears twice.
Can you please replace TemplateHook.php in /library/XenMoods/Listener with the attached one?

Attachments

That solved it, no more double mood on the sidebar (y)
That's one weird problem then, because the file actually disables the injection of the mood into the sidebar template hook. Everything points to the underlying issue being an old template edit - but I can't see that anywhere in your template.

Do you have more than one style? You may have editing one of the child styles.

That's one weird problem then, because the file actually disables the injection of the mood into the sidebar template hook. Everything points to the underlying issue being an old template edit - but I can't see that anywhere in your template.

Do you have more than one style? You may have editing one of the child styles.

Yes there are two seperate templates which are deactivated. When I get the chance I'll dip deeper and remove template edits if they exist.

Top Bottom