Add-on XenMoods or Moods add-on for XF2?

This is a product we are currently developing! It is currently on hold, but aim to get back to it soon. We have a few products to be released before then, but this was always a favorite of mine. I hope you don't mind the wait but its on the list!

I had contacted @Shelley for a quote to purchase her moods. I dont know if she logged in yet, hopefully soon. We could have one of our team members do some designs. Or..we could just do like an emoji mood? Pick color, pick emoji, pick phrase?

Most importantly pick custom image and mood phrase. I will definitely create my own based on my forum niche. I don't see my forum users using happy, sad, confused or similar moods.

Mood should be disabled if not changed after some time? No one is happy forever :)

I had contacted @Shelley for a quote to purchase her moods. I dont know if she logged in yet, hopefully soon. We could have one of our team members do some designs. Or..we could just do like an emoji mood? Pick color, pick emoji, pick phrase?
Being able to use CSS for moods would be much better than just images; I had a developer adjust the previous add-on to do so, but maintaining it for future updates wasn't worth it.

This is a product we are currently developing! It is currently on hold, but aim to get back to it soon. We have a few products to be released before then, but this was always a favorite of mine. I hope you don't mind the wait but its on the list!

This just made my day...

As you can see, we also use this feature heavily.

Top Bottom