• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

XenLiZe 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoLiZe

xenlizelogo.webp

XenLiZe 2 is the new version of my theme XenLiZe with new colours black edition is my newest theme.

This theme have 5 colours variations, Orange (Original), Blue, Green, Purple and Red (See on the next image)

colours.webp

This theme is based on a theme of XFStyles (xenorange).

Some changes at same than XenLiZe 1 theme.
The forumimages by Shelley are same but edited to grey background.

And i too don't like the No-Avatar images, on next releaase i have planed change more images..

The rules are the sames.

You CAN'T share this theme (files and images) without my permission.
And you CAN'T remove the Copyright..

For Copyright removal you need pay 15 USD.

Attachments

Are you kidding me? You completely just copied xenOrange Pro, and the funny thing is its on xenforo and not some other software that you can say its "inspired by". You didnt even change anything except colors or a few images. Here is the original release thread: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/xfstyles-net-xenorange-pro.9274/

It also amazes me that you are charging for copyright removal when you didnt even make it, dosent it defeat the purpose? You took of his copyright and put yours there, and are trying to profit from his work. You are a very sad man.

Yours:
colours.webp

His:
Bildschirmfoto 2010-12-14 um 09.17.44.webp

Colorchooser is a bit a dirty hack ;) but a very nice idea at all

Sometimes it pays to ask the question first before making accusations. Keeps the "looking like a dumb-dumb" to a minimum ;)
Nice dark style PoLiZe (y)

It's a nice theme, but I somewhat agree with Kaiser's sentiment. Even though you did use the base code from another theme with permission, it's sort of bad form to turn around and charge for copyright removal...

It's your right I suppose, but I personally wouldn't do it.

The Copyright Removal is 15 USD; 10 for SonicRC and 5$ for me..
Some people change some colours and make a theme.. I make various changes, and i have planned change more thing..

I think it would be wise to find out all the facts before people jump down a style designer's throat claiming it's copied.

Better yet, if you suspect something is copied, before commenting at all, make the original designer aware and get the story from them. They are the one who should be protecting their own work, as they know it best and are in the best position to say whether or not it's copied, and if so, whether it has been done so legitimately.

For what it's worth, I can see distinctly different forum graphics, and a very different tab bar and search area configuration between these two styles.

... but as the original style designer has already posted that this work has been done with his knowledge, permission and involvement, everyone else should butt out.

Y'all are unbelievable. :rolleyes:

PoLiZe - Very nice style. I too looked at the demo and saw many changes, just as Kier did.
The color chooser is fantastic.

My only complaint really is that the red is way too bright. Very bright, and has an orange tint to it. It would look much nicer if it was a darker red.

SonicRC - kudos to you, both for giving permission for your style to be used as a starting point and stepping stone, and for stepping up to defend PoLiZe.

The Copyright Removal is 15 USD; 10 for SonicRC and 5$ for me..
Some people change some colours and make a theme.. I make various changes, and i have planned change more thing..
Yea I though you just outright copied him without any permission. Apologies for that PoliZe (y)
Color chooser is pretty cool :)

OMG A Kier comment on this thread :p

Peggy on the next release i change the colours because some colours are very bright.
Oh the rest of the colors are great, imo. Just the red is too bright and "orangy".

And Kier looks after the designers and coders. Ubetcha.

and the green?

I dont see the red "orangy", is red, bright but is red.
Actually now that I'm more awake, and have some kawfee in me, the red is more pink-ish red.
Definitely needs to be a deeper red.

The green is "ok". Bright NEON green comes to mind, lol. A bit less yellow, just a bit deeper green, and you'll have a winner.
The blue, purple, and orange styles are fantastic.

If your logo is transparent, the places it should be transperent it will be the scheme color. So if i use the blue scheme it will be a blue background. How should i fix this?

If your logo is transparent, the places it should be transperent it will be the scheme color. So if i use the blue scheme it will be a blue background. How should i fix this?

You can add a background to your logo or edit this:

on Header.css
find

HTML:
    #logo
    {

and delete the line:

HTML:
                background-color: @secondaryLightest;

This theme doesn't support xenforo 1.1!
I'm now working on a version with support to xenforo 1.1

Status