Are there any maintained Blog Addons on for Xenforo 2?

Chris Radford

Hello,

We are looking to add a blog to our xenforo 2 forum - http://onefootballforum.co.uk/index.php

I have found a few blog addons for Xenforo 1 which no longer appear to be maintained.

Is there any out the box solution/addon available which is up to date and of a good standard?

Hoping to find something as opposed to designing Wordpress to fit our theme.

Best,

If there are any Xenforo addon developers reading this, we would be interested in commissioning you to create one. Get in touch via PM, thanks.

I need a normal blog, not a wordpress integration. I want my members to be able to have their own blogs, just like the blogs in vBulletin 4. The users on the site should be able to comment on each blog post, but on a users blog main site I only want to show the users latest blog posts, and when clicking a blog post, first then I want comments to be viewable. I am willing to pay for this work.

On the main blog page it should be tables with most popular bloggers, most followed, latest etc.

When entering a users blog, I want all of his/hers blog post to be seen, and number of comments, but not showing the comments until you click a blog post.

1. Main page - overview with popular bloggers etc + sidebar with the possibilty to search for a spesific blogger
  2. A certain users blog posts
  3. The actual blog post + comments

In other words, a normal blog page, not articles page.

@Bob Can we use the Artikel Management System as a blog add-on?
Depends on your functionality requirements. When you have time, start a conversation with me and include what features you need/want/must have and I can let you know if AMS would work for your specific use case. I also have a Blogs addon (its a User Blogs System designed specifically for Forum Communities), so maybe that might fit your needs/use case as well (but again, until I know what your functionality requirements are, its impossible to answer your question).

Top Bottom