Although the main features are completed there is still numerous options that need to be integrated or tweaked before I will release it.
Features implemented to date:
- supports all 19 Ad templates
- each Ad Pack supports multiple banners, scripts, or any combination
- each ad location can be set to not display to members of specific groups. This was implemented to give you flexibility on removing a number of ads based on .... well whatever you decide. Eg: registered members may see ads in 9 locations, silver members, 4 locations, gold, 1, and platinum, none. You can globally set which groups are exempted from ads as well, but this affects all 19 locations
- depending on your settings, no queries, even if all 19 ad locations are used. If you set it to fetch a new ad pack for every location on every page load, 1 query
- no template edits
- only front facing ad locations are checked to see if a new ad pack should be loaded
- ad packs can be set to display globally or only when in a specific node
- threads can be assigned their own ad pack
- banners, scripts, and ad packs can be duplicated by changing their id and clicking Insert as New.
- banners, scripts, and ad packs can be quickly set to not available. Banners and scripts set to not available only affect any ad pack you create from that point on. This way, if you plan on using a specific banner in one ad pack, it won't be listed in the create new ad pack screen
- banners and scripts in use can not be deleted. They must be first removed from each ad pack (where they are used are listed for you)