• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

XenFx Ad Manager

My wish list for the Ad Manager would be:
  • The ability to target ads to all the advertisement hooks in XenForo.
  • The ability to see admin statistics on all advertisers.
  • The ability to forum users to sign up using the PayPal subscription system.
  • The ability for advertisers (forum users) to see their own statistics.
I am sure there is much more, but for me those are key features.

Any news on the status of this? I have already gone live with my site and I am in the process of getting all the little things finished off.

Russ

This looks excellent !

I think Xenforo's new Notices could be an extremely powerful way for targeted advertising.
A future version of XenFx Ad Manager may want to explore what can be done with notices.
Note: Notices can be images too ! :)

Add in some Custom User Profiles .... and Notices are really powerful Custom Ad tools.

Is there anyway you could include inline contextual links based on keywords? For example, if someone mentions "Olark" in a post, then that keyword would automatically become a link. If this already exists with another add-on, please let me know. I've looked but couldn't find one.

Thanks! :)

Would love to try this. I'm on the verge of converting the forum over but need to keep my advertisers happy and this looks the ideal solution. Also interested in a rough ETA for release

Anything happening with this mod? This will be that last big thing I need to add to the site and I really don't want to code up something that is almost done. If needed, I can even test for ya, I am pushing of 10k ad impressions a day.

Russ

Would like to install this (what looks like) great mod - Was looking at XenAMS however as others have said, it seems like this will be the replacement :)

Any news on Release date Lawrence?? :D

Yeah, I myself am holding off on XenAMS, to install and use this one instead. Anyone heard any info on ETA? Or where it stands at this point?

Top Bottom