XenForo

If the font is commercial they'll be restrictions tied to it I'd imagine. XenForo may not have the rights to distribute therefore you won't get access to the font.

I could be wrong and Xenforo hold full rights to the font.

If the font is commercial they'll be restrictions tied to it I'd imagine. XenForo may not have the rights to distribute therefore you won't get access to the font.

I could be wrong and Xenforo hold full rights to the font.

I think the font was commercial.

It is based on a commercial font - Eurostile.

The only logos available are those which are supplied with the installation files.

You can download the transparent logo (image) at the top of the site that says "xenForo". It is the same file they give to all License holders or take a screenshot. :cool:

And? How we change xenForo?

You cannot change the text even from the a psd image you would still need the font, it's not an editable file because it's not a font so text changes can't be accomplished. The font is commerical, you'll have to just design and upload your own custom logo with your preferred font.

I, too, was looking for the .psd file a while ago. Would be helpful to know the exact font that was used so one can purchase it if one wants to.

Top Bottom