XenForo

Point out where I call you a thief, please. The closest I came to it is saying that stealing is stealing, no matter how it is justified. That isn't accusing you of theft in any way or form, but if you're taking that way...

As far as Netherlands law is concerned, if we go by the law in most other countries, about 80% of the world would consider it theft. Maybe you have a moral blindspot, but most people surely do not.

Now I am truly done with this thread, I only responded as I do not appreciate you claiming I said something I certainly did not.
I'm taking it that way, because it was implied. I'd also like to point out that I have no moral blindspot, since this seems to be implied too.

It was perceived differently, and with good reason.

On-topic? It's simple. people that want the font go out and buy it.
Cool, no disagreement here whatsoever.

Why are you guys arguing about Piracy when this thread has NOTHING to do with piracy(except for the link posted earlier, which was later removed.)?

You may discuss piracy in This Thread

On-topic? It's simple. people that want the font go out and buy it.

I hate quoting myself...
I, too, was looking for the .psd file a while ago. Would be helpful to know the exact font that was used so one can purchase it if one wants to.

Why are you guys arguing about Piracy when this thread has NOTHING to do with piracy(except for the link posted earlier, which was later removed.)?

You may discuss piracy in This Thread

I hate quoting myself...

Because a member unknowingly posted a link to a illegal download site, which was promptly removed so discussion regarding that "evolved" into that subject. But the conclusion is still the same. Even with a psd image of the xenforo logo it's useless without the font because it still remains uneditable. Anyone that wishes to modify anything with this font type will have to purchase the font.

Top Bottom