XenForo Staff account online - Announement?

The XenForo (Company Info) account is online. I wonder if there is going to be an announcement shortly?

Hey Didzi nice to see you there :)

Are you trying to spoil rumors like users do for Mac stuff ? :D You are trying to launch a xenforrumors website ? :D

With all these tinfoil hat moments, I am surprised nobody found the easter egg(s) yet :rolleyes:

With all these tinfoil hat moments, I am surprised nobody found the easter egg(s) yet :rolleyes:
No Floris, PLEASE!! Don't make me stay here all day clicking away to find easter eggs. Please, I'm begging you.... I have work to do, clients to take care of, a wife to say hi to around noon. *sigh* You had to say that, didn't you?

If you load a certain thread, and squint to look to exactly the middle of the first post, and you close one eye and lean back, you can see ascii of Kier

jk :D

It's obvious that the XenForo account is Chuck Norris, therefore no explanation can be made as to why it magically appears whenever it wants to.

No.

Stalker... ;)

:(
Soon after I created the thread I had to step away from the computer for a few hours. Whilst I was away I was wondering what the announcement may have been, only to comeback and find out there wasn't one :(

Was there always a style chooser in the botton left hand corner of the forum? if so my eyes are failing me once again.

I only enabled it today, as someone wanted to see a fixed width version.
If that was in direct response to my thread then many thanks :)

I'm almost tempted to buy a licence for vB and upgrade my phpBB forum to that so I can then upgrade to XF as soon as possible :D

If that was in direct response to my thread then many thanks :)

I'm almost tempted to buy a licence for vB and upgrade my phpBB forum to that so I can then upgrade to XF as soon as possible :D

Sure that wasn't there before... I am so happy to see it now has a fixed width theme too :D much easier on my big screen :D

Top Bottom