XenForo Redirects for vBulletin

XenForo Redirects for vBulletin 1.1.9

No permission to download

XenForo

Company info
Staff member
XenForo submitted a new resource:

XenForo Redirects for vBulletin - Seamless redirection for any vBulletin URLs to imported XenForo content

XF301VB is a XenForo 2 add-on, which extends the XenForo router with the ability to accept URLs pointing to vBulletin content and seamlessly, permanently redirect them to their equivalent content in XenForo after the content has been imported.

Virtually all content URLs from vBulletin versions 3, 4 and 5 are supported, including 'friendly' URLs.

Read more about this resource...

FirefoxScreenshot097.webp

I pointed this to the table I specidied when importing. That is the table I had in the old script 301config.php so I'm sure it's the right one as that was working OK on xf1.

View attachment 167960

I pointed this to the table I specidied when importing. That is the table I had in the old script 301config.php so I'm sure it's the right one as that was working OK on xf1.
The new add-on expects to work with an import table that has the XF2 schema - I'll look to see if i can update it to work with an XF1 import table, but for the time being you'll need to stick with the old add-on.

The new add-on expects to work with an import table that has the XF2 schema - I'll look to see if i can update it to work with an XF1 import table, but for the time being you'll need to stick with the old add-on.

The old addon is not working with xf2 though :(

(import of vb 4 into xf1 then upgraded to xf2)

+1 on getting support for that, even if it's just a script that converts the xf1 schema to xf2

Inside the src/addons/XF301VB/SourceLocation/ folder, you will find files index.php and htaccess.txt. You will need to copy both of these files to the directory in which your vBulletin installation resided.

Once there, rename htaccess.txt to .htaccess and open index.php in a text editor. The contents look like this:

This will be a bit of a problem if your vbulletin installation was in /forums/ as it causes issues if you create that folder.

(One of my sites was in the /forums/ subdirectory, subsequently moved to root)

You will need to copy both of these files to the directory in which your vBulletin installation resided.

What if my XF installation is in the same directory as the vBulletin installation?

Minor bug in the options code (I don't have XFMG installed)

vcdzqdzbzb.jpg

@Kier Do we need adding any code in htaccess files or Only installing this add-on are started work without adding any code in htaccess files?

@Kier Do we need adding any code in htaccess files or Only installing this add-on are started work without adding any code in htaccess files?
If your vB lived in a different directory from XF, you need to deploy the htaccess and index.php files from the SourceLocation directory. If vB lived in the same directory that XF now lives, you don't need to do anything. All of this is documented in the manual.

If your vB lived in a different directory from XF, you need to deploy the htaccess and index.php files from the SourceLocation directory. If vB lived in the same directory that XF now lives, you don't need to do anything. All of this is documented in the manual.

I am in root directory vb and XF. I am getting error after installing this add-on.

Code:
TypeError: Argument 2 passed to XF301VB\Mvc\Router::getVbulletin4RewriteMatch() must be an instance of XF\Http\Request, null given, called in /home/nadda/public_html/src/addons/XF301VB/Mvc/Router.php on line 72 src/addons/XF301VB/Mvc/Router.php:152

Generated by: Unknown account Feb 2, 2018 at 3:24 AM

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/XF301VB/Mvc/Router.php(72): XF301VB\Mvc\Router->getVbulletin4RewriteMatch('forums', NULL)
#1 src/addons/Tapatalk/Listener/Hook.php(596): XF301VB\Mvc\Router->routeToController('forums/bollywoo...')
#2 src/addons/Tapatalk/Listener/Hook.php(40): Tapatalk\Listener\Hook::getCurrentPageType(Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Template\Templater), Object(XF\Pub\App))
#3 [internal function]: Tapatalk\Listener\Hook::templateHook(Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Template\Templater), 'public', 'PAGE_CONTAINER', Array)
#4 src/XF/Extension.php(35): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#5 src/XF/App.php(2350): XF\Extension->fire('templater_templ...', Array, 'public:PAGE_CON...')
#6 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1228): XF\App->fire('templater_templ...', Array, 'public:PAGE_CON...')
#7 src/XF/Pub/App.php(449): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array)
#8 src/XF/App.php(1724): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('\n\n\n\n\n\t\n\t\n\t\n\n\n\n\n...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(310): XF\App->renderPage('\n\n\n\n\n\t\n\t\n\t\n\n\n\n\n...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#11 src/XF/App.php(1889): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#13 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#14 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(28) "/forums/bollywood-musics.88/"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Can you try disabling all your other add-ons to see if that resolves the error?

Can you try disabling all your other add-ons to see if that resolves the error?

Yes its work but why not get standard error message when are not set vBulletin import log table? Better understanding options work I think best to add-on option title is "XenForo Redirects for vBulletin" or "vBulletin Import Redirects" ? vBulletin import meaning of importing vbulletin forum. This is my own opinion because I am confused.

Bh9i1fqFQDaL0D2n43APRw.png

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: Redirection of this vBulletin URL has not yet been configured. The administrator must set the 'vBulletin import log table' option. in src/addons/XF301VB/Repository/ImportLookup.php at line 16

XF301VB\Repository\ImportLookup->__construct() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php at line 260
XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->getRepository() in src/XF/Mvc/Controller.php at line 810
XF\Mvc\Controller->repository() in src/addons/XF301VB/Pub/Controller/Redirect.php at line 113
XF301VB\Pub\Controller\Redirect->getLookupRepo() in src/addons/XF301VB/Pub/Controller/Redirect.php at line 86
XF301VB\Pub\Controller\Redirect->redirectContent() in src/addons/XF301VB/Pub/Controller/Redirect.php at line 15
XF301VB\Pub\Controller\Redirect->actionForum() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1889
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
XF::runApp() in index.php at line 13

Last edited:
Top Bottom