XF 2.1 XenForo redirects for vBulletin 4

xlegends

XenForo redirects for vBulletin

After you have completed your vBulletin import, you will probably want to have any URLs pointing to your original vBulletin installation automatically redirect to their corresponding XenForo URL. This can be done with minimal effort, using the XenForo redirects for vBulletin add-on, which started shipping with XenForo from version 2.0.2.

Hi,

I cant seem to find the redirect addon.

1) Can someone tell me where to find it to install it.

2) Im importing 2 forums on top of each other. Should i set up a 2nd import log table? as the importer recommends truncating log table if one already exists.

Most likely this one here, not positive though.

Thank you jeb35

I dont know what the issue is. I imported 2 forums.

First one I Retain content IDs. This forum kept the same domain. All is well. No redirection was needed here.

The issue is, the 2nd import. I didn't choose retain content IDs to avoid conflict with first import.
Also this 2nd import came from a different domain.

I created the log_table and the imported went thru accurately and beautifully merging users, etc.

The issue for the 2nd import is the Redirection.

Im using Jeb35s recommended re-director XenForo Redirects for vBulletin 1.1.5 from above

I picked the log table but nothing is happening. The old external links are still going 404.

So I think the issue is stated here because it came from a different domain but I have an nginx server and these instructions are for apache.

htaccess works on nginx?

Top Bottom