XenForo Redirects for vBulletin

XenForo Redirects for vBulletin 1.1.9

No permission to download
I'm not sure where these are coming from, but my 404 logs have decreased with the 1.1.7 update with mainly profile 404 fails:
Code:
profile.php?s=f66ad217ba1c6622dd745594c42256b5&do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=2120
profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=10612

Do I really need to copy over the index.php, I have the $dir right but css does not load. If I reset the index.php to what I had before, the redirects still appear to work

Hi there, I ha,e moved few times ago Form Vbulettin to Xenforo and a developer install me this plugin for the redirections, but I'm seeing that all these kind of links just indexed from Google are not been redirected and are really more:

Code:
https://www.sigarettaelettronicaforum.com/331815-post4.html

How to fix it? I have 12.000 links as this that are blocked to be redirected

I'm totally stuck with my XenForo test installation as I've been unable to get the re-directs working so have put off upgrading my live forum.

@bzcomputers and @briansol both kindly helped me but were unable to resolve it. I wondered how I get it working? I do have XenForo Redirects for vBulletin 1.1.7 installed.

This is how my .htaccess files look currently:

forum
forum.JPG

root
root.JPG

Attachments

• root.webp
    root.webp
    43 KB · Views: 9
  • forum.webp
    forum.webp
    77.5 KB · Views: 9
throw this in your htaccess
after rewrite engine on
Code:
RewriteRule [^/]+/([0-9]+)-[^/]+\.html http://www.domain.com/forums/showthread.php?t=$1 [L,R=301]

that should put you back to stock vb url. Then, xf tool should pick that up and do the redirct based on the index. Make sure you've selected the right archive import index in the settings so it can map to the new IDs

Hi there, I have moved few times ago my forum from Vb to Xf and the developer that make the import installed this plugin for the redirections, but I'm seeing that all these kind of links just indexed from Google are not been redirected and are really more:

Code:
https://www.sigarettaelettronicaforum.com/331815-post4.html

How to fix it? I have 12.000 links as this that are blocked to be redirected
Please can someone help also me? :(

Last edited:
Furthermore it hasn't work.

This is my htaccess:

Code:
#    Mod_security can interfere with uploading of content such as attachments. If you
#    cannot attach files, remove the "#" from the lines below.
#<IfModule mod_security.c>
#    SecFilterEngine Off
#    SecFilterScanPOST Off
#</IfModule>

ErrorDocument 401 default
ErrorDocument 403 default
ErrorDocument 404 default
ErrorDocument 405 default
ErrorDocument 406 default
ErrorDocument 500 default
ErrorDocument 501 default
ErrorDocument 503 default

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
    RewriteEngine On

# custom vb4 friendly url redirects
    RewriteRule ^[^/]+/([0-9]+)-[^\./]+\.html$ /showthread.php?t=$1 [R=301,L]

#    If you are having problems with the rewrite rules, remove the "#" from the
    #    line that begins "RewriteBase" below. You will also have to change the path
    #    of the rewrite to reflect the path to your XenForo installation.
    #RewriteBase /xenforo

#    This line may be needed to workaround HTTP Basic auth issues when using PHP as a CGI.
    #RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization}]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -f [OR]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -l [OR]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d
    RewriteRule ^.*$ - [NC,L]
    RewriteRule ^(data/|js/|styles/|install/|favicon\.ico|crossdomain\.xml|robots\.txt) - [NC,L]
    RewriteRule ^.*$ index.php [NC,L]
</IfModule>

It is just a similar line in it but it seems that is not working nothing this. I have make a test removing the one is there and adding the one advised from Briansol but it seems that the result is the same.

Top Bottom