XF 1.5 xenforo promotion system question

Escobar

So i have a question related to the promotion system in xenforo if i create a new promotion with certain requirements. Will the users who meet the requirements allready also be placed in the promotion or will i have to manual add them?

Existing users will be promoted when they are active again (or shortly after they become active). You can rebuild promotions under the "rebuild caches" section to force them to be updated for all users immediately.

Existing users will be promoted when they are active again (or shortly after they become active). You can rebuild promotions under the "rebuild caches" section to force them to be updated for all users immediately.
And will users stay in the promo or lets say if i wanted to demote everyone not active within 31 days if they become active again will they be kicked out the promo again as they are online again or?

Promotions are only tested on recently active users or when an user becomes active again, so if they no longer meet the criteria, then they will be demoted. In that situation, it's possible the user may still have the promotion temporarily when they first become active again. It should generally be removed within a 1-2 hours.

Promotions are only tested on recently active users or when an user becomes active again, so if they no longer meet the criteria, then they will be demoted. In that situation, it's possible the user may still have the promotion temporarily when they first become active again. It should generally be removed within a 1-2 hours.
Probem is i want to keep them in the promo even if they do become active again you see what i mean?

Promotions will apply if the member meets the criteria.

If they no longer meet it, they will be demoted.

If you want members to remain promoted permanently, regardless of meeting the criteria, manually add them to the user group/or promote them.

Promotions will apply if the member meets the criteria.

If they no longer meet it, they will be demoted.

If you want members to remain promoted permanently, regardless of meeting the criteria, manually add them to the user group/or promote them.
If you manual promote them will they stay in the promo no matter what?

Top Bottom