Xenforo Profile Gallery Plugin?

Hi all,
I currently run a Xenforo Forum with Media Gallery.
One of the most requested changes I get is that users want to create personal profiles with their own galleries on their profiles rather than in a main gallery on the website.
I can hide the main gallery, but Media Gallery requires users to upload media via the Media Gallery and not via their own profil, so they still need access to Media Gallery.

Is there a plugin or something that I can do that will allow users to upload images to their own galleries on their own profile, without having to visit the main sitewide Media Gallery?

Thank you

Hi all,
I currently run a Xenforo Forum with Media Gallery.
One of the most requested changes I get is that users want to create personal profiles with their own galleries on their profiles rather than in a main gallery on the website.
I can hide the main gallery, but Media Gallery requires users to upload media via the Media Gallery and not via their own profil, so they still need access to Media Gallery.

Is there a plugin or something that I can do that will allow users to upload images to their own galleries on their own profile, without having to visit the main sitewide Media Gallery?

Thank you
1658957574249.webp

They can create a private album, but it still needs to be done from the media gallery.

Top Bottom