XenForo Pricing

Lon

I would like to make sure I understand XenForo pricing. $510 would be the Total Upfront Costs for a new licensed copy of XenForo with Branding Removed, Media Gallery and Resource Mgr? And, $70 would be Yearly Renewal Costs for the same?

Total Upfront Costs
$140 - XenForo License
$250 - Branding Removal
$60 - XenForo Media Gallery
$60 - XenForo Resource Manager
$510

Yearly Renewal Costs
$40 - XenForo License
$0 - Branding Removal
$15 - XenForo Media Gallery
$15 - XenForo Resource Manager
$70

Does Branding Removal, Media Gallery and Resource Mgr have to be purchased and installed with the initial License purchase or can they be purchased and installed at a later date? Does the initial License, Add-ons and Renewals include any and all version upgrades, as opposed to just updates? Does the initial License purchase lock in associated Renewal Costs for the life of the software/use?

Is the Ticket Support system private for each client and Tickets remain in the account for future reference?

Yes, those prices are correct.

Official add-ons can be purchased at any time, they don't have to be purchased at the same time as the core software license purchase.

The 12 months of support and upgrades includes and releases within that 12 months.

The prices are as they are listed now but that does not mean they will remain so indefinitely.
Prices could increase in the future.

Yes, tickets are private and are stored against the account.

Official add-ons can be purchased at any time, they don't have to be purchased at the same time as the core software license purchase.

Is it the case that if you buy an add-on, say 6 months after buying the license its tied to, it has to be renewed after 6 months along with the forum license?

I would like to make sure I understand XenForo pricing. $510 would be the Total Upfront Costs for a new licensed copy of XenForo with Branding Removed, Media Gallery and Resource Mgr? And, $70 would be Yearly Renewal Costs for the same?

Total Upfront Costs
$140 - XenForo License
$250 - Branding Removal
$60 - XenForo Media Gallery
$60 - XenForo Resource Manager
$510

Yearly Renewal Costs
$40 - XenForo License
$0 - Branding Removal
$15 - XenForo Media Gallery
$15 - XenForo Resource Manager
$70

Does Branding Removal, Media Gallery and Resource Mgr have to be purchased and installed with the initial License purchase or can they be purchased and installed at a later date? Does the initial License, Add-ons and Renewals include any and all version upgrades, as opposed to just updates? Does the initial License purchase lock in associated Renewal Costs for the life of the software/use?

Is the Ticket Support system private for each client and Tickets remain in the account for future reference?
its a good price for such an amazing software , xenforo just amazes me to be honest, the work they put in it .

I would like to extend the question!!

What if I do not renew the license for, say, 2 years and want to renew after that. Would you charge $40 or $120 ($80 for the 2 year gap and $40 for another one year) for the updates?

Oh, did you mean official XF add-ons?

I thought you meant third party add-ons.

Official add-ons are a one time purchase with updates and renewal tied in with the forum license they are attached to.

Your were on it Brogan, I was referring 3rd party addons. :) That's fine.

This forum community is so tight, Steve F/Pixelexit, yourself, and just about everyone else is amazing. I'm going to be surprising my 10 year old mutli game guild Tyrs Paladium tonight and purchase this software. This will be a MAJOR upgrade for us.

I would like to be able to contribute to this community someday myself once I get some experience under my belt. I'd like to start a thread perhaps to help other guild leaders make the move here, assuming there isn't one like it already somewhere :)

Thanks guys

Top Bottom