xenForo optimized web hosting

Hostiso.com

We at hostiso.com are offering for long time fully optimized, fully managed web hosting solutions for xenForo, from small to extremally larger communities.

This is what we can offer:

• Fully optimized xenForo web hosting (PHP, MariaDB, redis, lightspeed, brotli ...)
  • Free support for xenForo (install, setup, optimization of settings, addon install ...)
  • Free SSL, domain, cPanel, daily/weekly/monthly backups ...
  • 24/7 support, for any kind of questions or help with xenForo
  • We offer USA, Germany and Singapore as locations
  • Fully secured services from DDOS attacks, malware, firewall protection, antivirus ...
  • Complete migration to our services is free!
  • 60 days money back guarantee!

Use code: XENFORO to get 80% discount on any of our shared, VPS or dedicated services for 3 months.
We can also match or offer even better price then any competition, just contact us!

Move or order today!

However, their website is not working properly, links to Sales Chat, Questions, email Support don't work
The offer is tempting, but maybe one can judge by simple impressions - reads well, but if the site doesn't work???

They say:
Screenshot 2023-03-11 at 11.39.34.png
However, is cpanel really included in the VPS price? We are currently with Hostwinds. If we switch to VPS, cpanel is an extra fee per month ($15 per month from memory) - which is a big extra cost....

I just raised a ticket asking about support for Xenforo Enhanced search - and Elastic search on a Managed Linux VPS server.
this was their response:

Hello,

You cannot host this on our managed hosting as elastic search requires custom installation which is not supported by cPanel.

We can only offer you unmanaged server, however, our unmanaged servers come with OS installed only, no control panel (you can purchase it for additional charge).

Setup/Configuration/Optimization/Backups, etc, has to be done by you or your developer, we only install OS.

Kind regards,
Hostiso Support

So, sadly the chat in OP about being focussed on Xenforo hosting, optimised for XF, addon installation etc etc is not quite the case!
  • Fully optimized xenForo web hosting (PHP, MariaDB, redis, lightspeed, brotli ...)
  • Free support for xenForo (install, setup, optimization of settings, addon install ...)

I am with hostiso several years now, I do not have any problems at all, support is extremally great and fast, and they know their job not just with xenforo but with any other software, all recommendations.

I am with hostiso several years now, I do not have any problems at all, support is extremally great and fast, and they know their job not just with xenforo but with any other software, all recommendations.
says the guy that joined a day after this thread was started........it does sound nice but what the heck for real...lol

Top Bottom