Xenforo on mobile?

Robert9

I never use a mobile to view my forum, but maybe more than 60% of my visitors do that. So i tried it yesterday and was shocked.
To many links, to many blabla, it was an absolute terrible experience - and i know what to do and where to click.

From the view of a newbie there could be only one thing to do, close the page!

Now my question: Is there any template for mobiles with a heavy reduction to two points: read and write, please?

I never use a mobile to view my forum, but maybe more than 60% of my visitors do that. So i tried it yesterday and was shocked.
To many links, to many blabla, it was an absolute terrible experience - and i know what to do and where to click.

From the view of a newbie there could be only one thing to do, close the page!

Now my question: Is there any template for mobiles with a heavy reduction to two points: read and write, please?

Exactly, the visitor who entered the baby community got very high on mobile and very low when I looked on mobile. https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/
Special follow-up for this topic. Also your suggestions please feel free to write

Attachments

• 72395A3C-4246-45F9-8400-8620AB307678.webp
    72395A3C-4246-45F9-8400-8620AB307678.webp
    38.7 KB · Views: 11
Normally, these issues are not present in the default xenforo theme. I think the points decrease as the theme design gets more and more codes come.
For example, in the evening I checked for dohtheme forum. the mobile score was very high.

For my needs i have to think about a new style where i delete all kind of links and a lot of "toy features";
then people can just switch on mobile and tablet/pc.

My question is now, if there is anybody who has done/sell such a style? Reduced to the abolute necessary.

I guess that forums are still to much toys. I love them! But if i try to feel like a client, i understand more and more that all this is too much.

I also dont talk about the Skynet/Google - 90% of the blogs i see are google-optimized - and more or less i have stopped reading that **** repeating keywords at 2,9% and make a lot of text to have space for 17 h2 and 12 h3 ... more and more it is a joke, what people do here to be loved by Google.

It is not needed to talk about "likes or no likes", it is a try to have that what most people (i know) want on their mobile. Just read about {whatever}, maybe set a like, maybe a bookmark for later at home. From my view everything should leave that is not needed for this type of user. (If someone needs anything, just switch to default style)

We all give so much attention to have all these wonderful small functions, triggers, links ... but the next generation knows whatsapp (one field, type, send) Bäm! More and more i have people that click on report to answer or quote with 3000 words and one new sentence. Why? because they are on a mobile and have to many things to click and big fingers. :)

I guess this is the future of forums for less educated people with too many information everywhere.

Top Bottom