XF 2.2 Post count on mobile?

jayhawku

IMG_0647.webp

A majority of the users on my forum use their phone for access. Is there anyway to get the post count and reaction score stuff to display on mobile?

Thanks in advance.

Solution
Speaking for the default theme, if the width is 650 pixels or less, user extras will be hidden automatically.

To solve the issue, you can simply put the following CSS code to your extra.less template:

CSS:
.message-userExtras {
  display: block !important;
}

It is important to note that other extras will be displayed in addition to the message count and reaction score.

However, as far as I checked your site, you do not show other extras, so it should work fine for you.

Let me know if there are any problems.
Speaking for the default theme, if the width is 650 pixels or less, user extras will be hidden automatically.

To solve the issue, you can simply put the following CSS code to your extra.less template:

CSS:
.message-userExtras {
}

It is important to note that other extras will be displayed in addition to the message count and reaction score.

However, as far as I checked your site, you do not show other extras, so it should work fine for you.

Solution

CSS:
.message-userExtras {
}

This worked perfectly. Thank you so much!

Top Bottom