XenForo on 1.2

Yes.
Chrome and FF both support that functionality, no doubt other browsers do too.

You seem to be replying almost immediatly. Is there a new functionality of updating posts automatically on the same page ? :P

That would be awesome to see. Auto Refresh. :)

How about AutoRefresh on "Current Visitor" page ?

The stuff that we can't see i.e. admin panel features like Template Modifications, Permission Analysis etc...

All the features announced in the HYS are installed and running here (not necessarily being ustilized)

Editor is now Gorgeous! :D Loving the blue, the consistent gradient, the neater interface! Beautifully harmonious now :)

Problem for me is that it looks too familiar with the rest of the page. No indication that you need to type/click in the white space to start a reply. Perhaps it needs some default text in the reply box. It looks great but I just feel it merges too much with the page to actually show what purpose it has.

Problem for me is that it looks too familiar with the rest of the page. No indication that you need to type/click in the white space to start a reply. Perhaps it needs some default text in the reply box. It looks great but I just feel it merges too much with the page to actually show what purpose it has.

On my laptop it's just a bit too bright -- needs either to be shaded slightly darker or to have the rectangle around it more distinct. Text ("Type here, bozo") as suggested, would also help.

hmmm perhaps a prompt would be good.

the outer box border is very pale, if that was oomphed up a little it might make the reply box more obvious?

These are all changes you can make pretty easily once you get your hands on it of course :)

hmmm perhaps a prompt would be good.

the outer box border is very pale, if that was oomphed up a little it might make the reply box more obvious?

These are all changes you can make pretty easily once you get your hands on it of course :)

Um, no, I buy my skins from you -- that's your job! :D

(I do have a small number of sites on the default style, but I generally don't mess w/ the styling.)

Reactions: Kim
Just remove the fading effect altogether. (y)

I can't see what practical purpose it serves and the net result is that it makes the editor less visible / obvious - which isn't something you want when you're trying to promote discussion on your board. There's also potential for people to assume they don't have permission to post because the editor is "greyed out".

It's a cool styling effect - it's neat that it can be done - and I'm sure many people will appreciate and use it; but I'd personally prefer to see it flipped on its head and the default "normal" editor look returned (sans fading) with the fading as an optional extra. :)

Cheers,
Shaun :D

It's a cool styling effect - it's neat that it can be done - and I'm sure many people will appreciate and use it; but I'd personally prefer to see it flipped on its head and the default "normal" editor look returned (sans fading) with the fading as an optional extra. :)

Simply use the CSS Kier has posted to hide it. It exactly what you suggest, just the other way around. :)

Personally I like it.

Here's another: will 1.2 have notifications in the site title? You know, like Facebook. When I have multiple tabs, I would like to see a notification show up in my forum's browser tab.

Top Bottom