XenForo on 1.2

They will once you wrap them in media queries. Most add-ons will need updated to support responsive designs.

Reactions: DRE
Ahhh, easy fix. Just add that mobile code and use it to not display. Like @Shelley suggested. I am certain the same code as this will work:

Code:
@media only screen and (max-width: 700px), only screen and (max-device-width: 700px)
{
  Then inside here whatever the normal css is
}

What theme do you have the avatar edit on? I don't see it on Ivory.

Ahhh, easy fix. Just add that mobile code and use it to not display. Like @Shelley suggested. I am certain the same code as this will work:

Code:
@media only screen and (max-width: 700px), only screen and (max-device-width: 700px)
{
  Then inside here whatever the normal css is
}

What theme do you have the avatar edit on? I don't see it on Ivory.
You did this with the responsive theme? Awww snap. Gonna try it now.

I removed Members Only Avatars. That resource didn't use css. It was in-line.

Won't work because tall and big avatars replaces

<xen:avatar user="$user" size="m" />

WITH THIS

<xen:avatar user="$user" size="l" img="true" />

Unless there's a way to make

Only show when in responsive inside the message_user_info template.

Won't work because tall and big avatars replaces

WITH THIS

What theme do you have this installed on?

It looks strange on Ivory right now. All images are outside the avatar area.

all I did was do the first template change in Ivory.When going to responsive it stays large.

@DRE:

Code:
    <div class="avatarHolder smallAvatar">
      <span class="helper"></span>
    </div>
    <div class="avatarHolder largeAvatar">
      <span class="helper"></span>
    </div>

<style>
{
  .largeAvatar {
    display: none;
  }
  .smallAvatar {
    display: none;
  }
}
</style>

I think all I need to do is add his css to responsive_message_user_info.css but change the width and height.

Alright thanks guys. Turns out all I had to do was add the first part of Jake's css code to responsive_extra.css and change it to 48px.

But the message_user_info and content_container did not need to be applied to css. It only needs to be changed in Style Properties. I'll update the thread with that info.

On second thought, I'm not feeling the fading out and in CSS that much anymore.

Editor still looks better than any forum software I've ever seen. Seriously the best.

I'm happy the functionality of the editor has come along more than the looks(I for one will be changing it for my styles anyways so I could case less about the color/fade). I'm just happy to see a new editor and progress is being made on it, a lot of it.

Thank you for not putting a repetitive search link in the mobile version. It was there two weeks ago or so but I'm noticing it seems to be gone from the mobile sub nav menu for good. It's amazing how the developers really listen to good feedback and adjust things accordingly for the benefit of all instead of giving us some Microsoft 'Just deal with it' B.S.

A few changes to the editor have been rolled out.

I guess this is one of them?

mem4PDB.png

:)

Top Bottom