XenForo Merchandise?

Shelley

I'll be honest. I love coffee, I drink it often nowadays and I'm sure many other people would love their coffer surround by a container *cough* Coffee mug *cough*.

Jokery aside. At the devs mainly, has this been on your mind or do you have any intentions in providing merchandise associated to XenForo like another software have done. I'm more curious than anything though I would probably purchase a coffee mug, probably a pair of bloomers.

I think with the community happy with where the project is going and how great the communication is I think financially this could be good for you.

I think they'd want to release a working version first, before thinking about merch.

Yes I know. I wasn't stating that they hold production on the project merley asking. Obviously this would/might be in their future plans and it's always nice to get a discussion going and people posting how they feel about such things so the devs have a good idea if there's interest in merchandising.

Merchandise would be pretty cool. They can put secret functions into the forum and hide secret codes on merchandise before it's set off for mass-production ;)

Purchase XF and receive a free mug.

An XF man thong sounds pretty enticing to myself. We can all perform a sponsored run in the name of XF to raise funds for something or other 8-)

Merchandise would be pretty cool... XF wallpaper for my bedroom!

Top Bottom