XenForo Merchandise?

Shelley

I'll be honest. I love coffee, I drink it often nowadays and I'm sure many other people would love their coffer surround by a container *cough* Coffee mug *cough*.

Jokery aside. At the devs mainly, has this been on your mind or do you have any intentions in providing merchandise associated to XenForo like another software have done. I'm more curious than anything though I would probably purchase a coffee mug, probably a pair of bloomers.

I think with the community happy with where the project is going and how great the communication is I think financially this could be good for you.

What I really would like to see is a Xenforo book that describes the features/code/templates etc. Azhria wrote one for vbulletin 3 which I purchase (available as an ebook also) But an indepth overview of all features for 1.0 would be in my basket. not sure this would come under merchandise though.

@chris I got lazy and have been on photoshop since 8 this morning. The truth unveiled.:D

What I really would like to see is a Xenforo book that describes the features/code/templates etc. Azhria wrote one for vbulletin 3 which I purchase (available as an ebook also) But an indepth overview of all features for 1.0 would be in my basket. not sure this would come under merchandise though.

@chris I got lazy and have been on photoshop since 8 this morning. The truth unveiled.:D

Tut tut ;) You should have more coffee :p

My problem with books is that once they're finally published and all that, they're almost already out of date. General guides are fine I suppose, but I'm sure you know what I mean.

For completely new users though I imagine it would be useful, but then again most would probably just ask questions or read the manual.

I agree, eBooks or just a general documentation would be fine. Perhaps someone fluent in the software can write up some "real-life examples" of modifications and code editing etc.

I'll be honest. I love coffee, I drink it often nowadays and I'm sure many other people would love their coffer surround by a container *cough* Coffee mug *cough*.

Jokery aside. At the devs mainly, has this been on your mind or do you have any intentions in providing merchandise associated to XenForo like another software have done. I'm more curious than anything though I would probably purchase a coffee mug, probably a pair of bloomers.

I think with the community happy with where the project is going and how great the communication is I think financially this could be good for you.

We now know who is buying the first xenForo branded thong :D

Some habits die hard... my coffee mug:

View attachment 489

I remember those mugs,

vbulletin_mugs.jpg

(sips from one now)

Tea is the drink of choice to put in mugs :D followed by some hot chocolate. I only drink coffee when I've had a late night and I'm still half asleep when I get to work :)

As I'm leaving nearly because of coffee consumption it doesn't help to stay awake. If I really have to stay up long and be concentrated too I drink lot of Ice Tea, this stuff rock's my little world then :D

Top Bottom