XenForo Merchandise?

Shelley

I'll be honest. I love coffee, I drink it often nowadays and I'm sure many other people would love their coffer surround by a container *cough* Coffee mug *cough*.

Jokery aside. At the devs mainly, has this been on your mind or do you have any intentions in providing merchandise associated to XenForo like another software have done. I'm more curious than anything though I would probably purchase a coffee mug, probably a pair of bloomers.

I think with the community happy with where the project is going and how great the communication is I think financially this could be good for you.

What about t-shirts and dog-tag like necklaces? XenFro mouse pads even sound cool...

Oooooo...

That's different. A big puffy wig that you can use your mouse on?! Shweet! Sign me up for a XenFro mouse pad! Deep shag desktop baby! :: best Mike Meyers voice ::
^ I keed... just couldn't resist, the image in my head was just too bizarre!

And I use Contigo insulated stainless cups for tea (mostly) or coffee occasionally. BEST travel mugs ever, since they never ever leak a drop of precious brew. :)

Susan tends to go for the jug 'o coffee approach though, as far as she's concerned the bigger the mug the better!

Oooooo...

That's different. A big puffy wig that you can use your mouse on?! Shweet! Sign me up for a XenFro mouse pad! Deep shag desktop baby! :: best Mike Meyers voice ::

And I use Contigo insulated stainless cups for tea (mostly) or coffee occasionally. BEST travel mugs ever, since they never ever leak a drop of precious brew. :)

Susan tends to go for the jug 'o coffee approach though, as far as she's concerned the bigger the mug the better!
ROFL!!!! Had too much coffee this morning James?!?!

:)
Haven't actually had any yet... Susan's been chuckling her way through this thread and MADE me read it! I swear!

I'd just like to say for the record:

I'm NOT buying a XenThong, I believe it's against the Geneva convention ;)

I wouldn't mind some XenForo underwear.
But only if it comes with a built in pop up.

:oops:

:: helpless laughter ::
TMI man...

T
M
I

ROFL!!!!!
rofl.gif

If there is a thong, he will wear it.

(Returns to obscurity)

I'd like it known that I went over to Susan's desk and asked if she had gotten alerts for both the like and the unlike...
And She HIT me! Seriously, that's spouse abuse that is... It was a legitimate thing to test!
:: kicked puppy dog look ::

Top Bottom