1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XenForo Merchandise?

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by Shelley, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

I'll be honest. I love coffee, I drink it often nowadays and I'm sure many other people would love their coffer surround by a container *cough* Coffee mug *cough*.

Jokery aside. At the devs mainly, has this been on your mind or do you have any intentions in providing merchandise associated to XenForo like another software have done. I'm more curious than anything though I would probably purchase a coffee mug, probably a pair of bloomers.

I think with the community happy with where the project is going and how great the communication is I think financially this could be good for you.

2. Jason Powell

Jason Powell New Member

I think they'd want to release a working version first, before thinking about merch.

3. Shelley

Yes I know. I wasn't stating that they hold production on the project merley asking. Obviously this would/might be in their future plans and it's always nice to get a discussion going and people posting how they feel about such things so the devs have a good idea if there's interest in merchandising.

4. Vincent

Vincent Well-Known Member

If you design 'em some cool t-shirts and coffee mugs, maybe they will ;)

5. Kier

Kier XenForo Developer Staff Member

Some habits die hard... my coffee mug:

Coffee.jpg

6. James

James Well-Known Member

Merchandise would be pretty cool. They can put secret functions into the forum and hide secret codes on merchandise before it's set off for mass-production ;)

Purchase XF and receive a free mug.

7. Vincent

Muahah, you like showing us your iPhone 4 eh? :)

8. James

James Well-Known Member

I think it's more "look how awesome XF is on mah ifone!!!!!oneone1!!".

GodForum.com likes this.
  9. Vincent

I tested it out at my iPod Touch 3G, but of course it's not as good as the 'Retina Display' :rolleyes:

10. Shelley

*coughs*

Attached Files:

11. Vincent

Ohh, shelley, you can do better. I can still see the photoshop work :(

Anyhow, would look good though :)

12. Shelley

LOL I know it's late, I still use cs2 and it was a quick mask. lol

13. Chris M

Chris M Active Member

It's only midnight :p

14. Biker

Biker Well-Known Member

It better be something that really holds some coffee. Minimum 20 oz. If it were insulated, even better!

15. James

James Well-Known Member

An XF man thong sounds pretty enticing to myself. We can all perform a sponsored run in the name of XF to raise funds for something or other :cool:

Merchandise would be pretty cool... XF wallpaper for my bedroom!

16. Onimua

Onimua Well-Known Member

Meh, they just need XenForo IV bags so you can have coffee delivered directly to your veins. :p

17. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

YESS!!! I want a xenForo coffee mug! :)

18. Kier

Kier XenForo Developer Staff Member

Still a few rendering errors to resolve in the navigation and breadcrumb, but XenForo looks pretty awesome on iPhone 4

IMG_1683.PNG

(Sorry, modesty failure there ;))

19. Forsaken

Forsaken Well-Known Member

I'd wear a XF T-shirt when I go to those boring IT conferences (The ones I don't have to dress up for :mad:).

20. Biker

Biker Well-Known Member

DoT would probably complain about that if I were driving down the road with an IV bag. However, a large, insulated mug would definitely be of interest. :)