XenForo = Labor of Love!

We often hear about new forum software being developed, and usually, most of them aren't well developed, they haven't had extensive thinking about and were rushed into being created... Unlike the "other ones" I feel that XenForo is being well developed, it has been very well thought out and the creators are taking their time with releasing it, but making very swift progress. To say the least, I feel like XenForo will be the new non-open source forum software that's actually worth paying for. Honestly, I've never met developers anywhere else who actively listen to their future customers' ideas and honestly consider implementing them. Kier and the others have really done their work with creating an innovative forum software that has never been seen before. To me, it seems like they did side-by-side comparisons with all forum software and added what's not been seen to XF...

TL;DR - I love XenForo and it's definitely going to be worth whatever the license will cost.

Keep up the great work.

I was looking for a feedback forum, something less serious than Suggestions, but something where we can express our love for the site -- maybe add a subforum to Suggestions for thread like this one.

By the way, I am not saying you shouldn't have posted this by the way :) By all means! If I felt like it, I would have started my second <3 thread :D

We often hear about new forum software being developed, and usually, most of them aren't well developed, they haven't had extensive thinking about and were rushed into being created... Unlike the "other ones" I feel that XenForo is being well developed, it has been very well thought out and the creators are taking their time with releasing it, but making very swift progress. To say the least, I feel like XenForo will be the new non-open source forum software that's actually worth paying for. Honestly, I've never met developers anywhere else who actively listen to their future customers' ideas and honestly consider implementing them. Kier and the others have really done their work with creating an innovative forum software that has never been seen before. To me, it seems like they did side-by-side comparisons with all forum software and added what's not been seen to XF...

TL;DR - I love XenForo and it's definitely going to be worth whatever the license will cost.

Keep up the great work.

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but technically xenForo is going to be like vBulletin: Visual Source. Not Open Source ;) :)

Great work, indeed!

It's also encouraging to come back each day and seeing that actual suggestions have been implemented.

Side note: just noticed the quoted post alerts; very nice.

I don't know if it's fair to say this is the only community where the developers actually listen to their customers. I don't think that's true at all. There is a lot of other bulletin board software out there, and many continually add features and improvements upon the request or needs of their customers.

Top Bottom