Implemented  Xenforo favicon

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
On the same subject...

You might think twice about adding a favicon to the software package. I have some customers who get mad when they accidentally overwrite their custom favicon with the one in the package while upgrading.

On the same subject...

You might think twice about adding a favicon to the software package. I have some customers who get mad when they accidentally overwrite their custom favicon with the one in the package while upgrading.

Could be put into the eventual "Extras" folder? Or in the do_not_upload one?

On the same subject...

maybe so, but this site needs one at least. My bookmarks bar is based 100% on favicons, having to actually put letters next to links wastes space :)

I was going to ask but I thought there might be one but it doesn't show to me because of some caching issues. Well, There must be one, and it must be a cool one and unique. :cool:

Just make one for this site, and not add it to the package? Most people have their own favicon.

I believe having one in the package would be excellent, it could be called something like favicon_XF.ico. That way complete noobs (like me 2 years ago) could figure out what a favicon is.

Example would be: Someone on this site asking how to get the little picture up in the nav bar area of the browser, they could be told to re-name that file to get an example.

Top Bottom