Implemented  Xenforo favicon

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I must admit to wondering if there was one and my browser was playing up (has been known to happen a fair bit and I'm not even using IE :eek:)

done, but i can't see the favicon ...

Odd. Maybe try it one more time? I don't really know what to tell you if it still doesn't work... You may just have to wait until your browser decides it wants to show it to you. :P

Odd. Maybe try it one more time? I don't really know what to tell you if it still doesn't work... You may just have to wait until your browser decides it wants to show it to you. :p

For me at least, Firefox has always made up its own mind as to when to show updated favicons. Sometimes clearing cache and restarting Firefox isn't enough... sometimes it is. :p

For me at least, Firefox has always made up its own mind as to when to show updated favicons. Sometimes clearing cache and restarting Firefox isn't enough... sometimes it is. :p

Yeah Firefox has always been picky about favicons for me too. It sometimes shows the wrong one or none at all lol.

cleared all ... it doesn't show me the favicon ...

Yeah, the mime-type is misconfiguration but I wouldn't think that would prevent it from showing. It's working for me, after all. :)

:: nods ::

FF and Safari are being snooty and not showing it, but Chrome picked it right up :).
I refuse to try it in Puddle-O-Poo (aka IE)...

Top Bottom